Post # 1
Hello Seattle Brides!
Let’s start a introduction thread for fellow Seattle bees!
Feel free to include pics of yourself!
Oh, don’t feel the need to share everything if you don’t want to. Whatever you want to share is fine!
Yay Philly brides!
- Marital Status:
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation:
- Engagement date:
- Wedding date:
- Wedding Venue:
- Honeymoon location:
- About you:
Post # 3
- Wedding: August 2011 - St. Joseph's Parish, Seattle Tennis Club
How has no one participated yet!? 🙂
- Name:Mrs. Candy Apple… 🙂 Heh.
- Location:Currently Princeton Junction, NJ; will soon be in Washington DC
- Occupation: Project Editor
- Marital Status: Newlywed!!
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation:26, attorney
- Engagement date:May 9, 2010
- Wedding date: August 26, 2011
- Wedding Venue: St. Joseph Church, Seattle Tennis Club
- Honeymoon location: Turkey
- Kids: Hopefully some day
- Pets: None at the moment! Hoping to get a dog this next year.
Post # 15
Oops! Just realized I hadn’t done this part yet. 🙂
- Age: 31
- Location: West Seattle (Highland Park in the south end)
- Occupation: Law Student/Intern
- Marital Status: Engaged
- SO/FI/DH’s age and occupation: Engineer
- Engagement date:10/08/11
- Wedding date: 08/17/12
- Wedding Venue: Immaculate Conception/Lake Union Cafe
- Honeymoon location: Undecided
- Kids: None
- Pets: Two ADORABLE Boston Terriers, Rocco and Pineapple
- About you: I am a procrastinor (let’s hope that doesn’t kill me with the wedding projects), love cheesey romance novels, actual cheese, gin martinis and my fur children. And of course my fiance. He is from upstate New York, and I am from Northern California, so we are both transplants making a little life in Seattle (and somtimes missing our home states- even though he has been here for 7 years and I have lived here for 12).