- 10 years ago
- Wedding: October 2009
What are you guys doing to take good care of yourselves during your wedding planning?
There is so much to think about- money, family, how to look as lovely as possible and it can feel stressful! It seems like such an important time to really be kind to ourselves and pamper ourselves every once in a while.
Here’s what I’m trying to do:
- Yoga classes, very regularly.
- Calls to my best friend that start like this "HEY! You’re my maid of honor! Ahhh!"
- Regular trips to the chiropractor for that pesty kink in my neck.
- Fresh fruit, needs to be stocked up on in the house all the time.
I would like to set goals to also do this:
- Make plans with my Fiance at least once a week that isn’t wedding involved, just having fun and enjoying one another’s company.
- Go on regular walks- it is exercise but it is also very relaxing.
How about you?