Post # 1
Looking for ideas for Disney music for first dance and father daughter dance at wedding this November
Post # 2
Ooooo this is right up my alley!
Disney Music for First Dance:
- I See The Light- Tangled
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight- Lion King
- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes – Cinderella
- A Whole New World – Aladdin
- Kiss the Girl – Little Mermaid
- I won’t Say I’m in Love- Hercules
- Tale as Old as Time – Beauty & The Beast
You can always do the instrumental versions of these too, really beautiful.
- You’ll be in my Heart – Tarzan/ Phil Collins
- Colors of the Wind- Pocahontas (Instrumental is beautiful)
- Go the Distance -Hercules
- How Far I’ll Go – Moana
Hope this helps
Post # 3
that is the version my dad and I danced at my wedding last month. Piano version of “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”. It was really sweet and light hearted, but everyone was still bawling their eyes out lol.
Post # 4
So This Is Love from Cinderella! It’s short and so so sweet.
Post # 5
we’re not super Disney fans at all and didn’t have any theme, but our first dance song was So This is Love from Cinderlla. Short and sweet which is exactly what we wanted! It’s also an awesome lullaby and I sing it to my baby all the time now 🙂
Post # 6
You already have some great suggestions. I would also add “Once Upon a Dream” from Sleeping Beauty and “Bella Notte” from Lady and the Tramp for your first dance, and “Circle of Life” from Lion King for father/daughter dance.