322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

It’s exciting!

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee

Yahoo! Yesterday I wished my fiance a “Happy Negative First Anniversary!” He looked at me like I was nuts ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
96 posts
Worker bee

I am so excited! But…a little nervous too. I still want to lose like 20 pounds and have a ton of stuff to do for the wedding! Anyone else haveing wedding dreams already?? lol

Post # 9
2586 posts
Sugar bee

@LadyW1nger:

Hahaha I wrote on his facebook “happy minus first anniversary”  and his brother posted under it with “huh??? you guys are cheesy”

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
118 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! Date twins. ๐Ÿ™‚ Well, not twins, but you catch my drift.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

I just stumbled across this website….its so cool to be able to relate to others that have to wait a year till the wedding….IM SO EXCITED. I can’t wait to marry my man.

Post # 12
80 posts
Worker bee

Yay, I’m also a September 15th bride!  Where are u all in the planning?

Post # 13
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Venue is booked. Minister booked. Photographer booked. Ordered my dress yesterday. In the process of getting a DJ. And my save the dates arrived today =) early I know but they were a really good deal!

Post # 14
4150 posts
Honey bee

Yay, I’m a 9/15/12 bride, too!  Love this website.

We have quite a bit done early because we’re getting married at a popular destination wedding spot.  We have the venue, caterer, DJ, videographer, transportation and save-the-dates (have to send them early b/c of the destination wedding), and my dress is ordered.  Woohoo!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
80 posts
Worker bee

Awesome!  Glad to see I’m not the only one getting well into the planning.  Everyone’s been saying how we’ve got so much finished so soon, but it doesn’t feel that way to me.  I mean, there is A LOT to plan here!

We’ve got our venue, caterer, and photographer.  Meeting w/a potential florist in a couple weeks, and haven’t looked at DJs/MCs, or officiants yet.  Just bought my dress this weekend, and working on designing the STD’s & invitations.  Super excited about the dress I just bought at a sample sale 2 days ago…got a beautiful new Amy Michelson for 75% off!

Post # 16
4150 posts
Honey bee

@ivysupersonic:

Everyone says the same thing to me, like I’ve already planned the whole wedding…but I certainly don’t feel like that at all!  Congrats on the dress!!!

The topic ‘Sep 15 2012, one year to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors