- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2016 - San Clemente Church, Italy
I took pics of nearly everything I recommended just to see colors….
1) Palettes- I have all the Naked palettes and I like the Naked 1 as a first buy from that collection. If you don’t already own a good mid-range palette, I would get the Kat Von D shade and light or Monarch e/s palette.It has great pigment and blends well.
Other good palettes I’d recommend are Lorac Pro 1 and 2, the shadow is buttery soft and extremely blendable, especially if you struggle with blending. For budget, Makeup Geek and Color Pop each make amazing shadows, but don’t have a variety of “palettes” available.
2) Liner- Trooper by Kat Von D is my holy grail liner as others have mentioned. For pencil liners, I love Marc Jacobs Skyliners. For budget, L’oreal Silkissime liners are awesome.
3) Highlight- I love Becca in Champagne Pop and Opal, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders (they have two palettes available that I love). Color Pop has amazing highlighters in a soft gel/ powder texture and only $8. I love Highly Waisted, Double Dip and Hippo (cool icy duo chrome)
4) Contour-I love the KatVon D Shade and light palette, the highlight powders are nice in here too without the excess shimmer. i think the pink in the kit would be lovely on you. The Marc Jacobs Light Filter contour/highlight is awesome for you in the lightest color. The Marc Jacobs is more subtle in the lightest shade ( I have the medium), texture is just luxurious!
5) Blush-Tarte makes great blush (I always pick up the blush palettes, they are a great value). I have a great dupe for Nars Orgasm, Milani blush in Luminoso, which I actually like better and keep repurchasing. It’s the pefect peachy pink without tons of shimmer.
6) Concealer- I love Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (custard for me), but I like Maybelline Fit Me just as much (in light) just as much…good dupe!
7) Lips- Bite Beauty makes my favorite lipstick, pigmented, creamy, beautiful colors. My fave is Mimosa.