Sephora VIB Rouge/Rouge November 2017 sale

posted 2 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 16
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

wineandthings :  I use and love love love and highly recommend Algenist’s Eye Renewal Balm! You won’t be disappointed!! It does wonders for brightening and de puffing.

Post # 17
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

BalletParker :  no shame!!! And ooooh I love Dr Jart products lately. If I remember correctly, aren’t you a pro? Glad to hear you like the cicapair CC too!And I fully support and enable your buying in waves… more free gifts with purchase! 👍🏼😂

Post # 19
11652 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

MrsAtlantis :  yep I used to work in film and TV doing makeup. Now I’m just indulging myself lol:-) Dr Jart is rocking it these days- so many good products!

😍 those samples! I used to get huge boxes of products on set for free, so I’ve tried almost everything out there it seems like. But there’s always something new I gotta have😜

Post # 20
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

BalletParker : I used to LOVE the DDG peel pads. I bought a huge box of 75 or 100 packs about a year ago. Theystarted reacting to my skin so I can’t use them anymore. I still have a ton left. I’d mail them to you if you wanted. Not sure how you feel about giving address tho, haha.

I was so pumped for the rouge sale! I got:

Burberry fresh Glow foundation – this stuff is amazing

Laura Mercier caviar eye shadow stick– in Amethyst

Laura Mercier Blush

Lila tinted lip conditioner – in Arabian Knights

Becca under eye brightener – love it

SUnday Riley CEO moisturizer

Sunday Riley Good Genes (this is a repurchase. It’s fantastic)

And now i’m broke🤷‍♀️

Post # 21
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

BalletParker :  return the curling iron and repurchase! $28 ain’t nothing. I have my eye on a GHD hair dryer.

I’m VIB so still waiting… but in my cart: Touche Éclat, Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, and Twilly d’Hermès. I’m also going to stock up on Klorane shampoo.

Post # 22
11652 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

SweetBeets :  that’s so sweet, thanks! Sorry they started reacting, I’ve had the same problem before now I do them every few days instead of daily. I use the sensitive skin pads, are those the pads you used? Love your haul, that Burberry fresh glow is amazing.

glitterati :  they sent me 2 20% off for two different sales- one is over, one is coming up. So I’m still on a spree lol. I bought an amazing blow dryer last year and wow, expensive but so worth it, you will LOVE that one!

I’m traveling for work so the packaging for the curling iron is at home, otherwise that would be a smart thing to do. Oh well, I love it so much, it’s like the iron my hair always needed. #TrueLove ❤️

Post # 24
1474 posts
Bumble bee

BalletParker :  They are the extra strength ones, maybe i should’ve tried the sensitive skin one first. oh well. I also just checked and I have about 25 packs left, but they expired August 2016!!

Post # 25
4495 posts
Honey bee

WB keeps eating my posts and in the meantime I placed a second order. So I got:

• Viseart eyeshadow palettes x 2 (neutral matte and bijou royal)
  • Sephora Collection oil infusion lip color x 4 (I think they are discontinuing them and I like them on no make-up days because it’s just a hint of color)
  • Nars Velvet Lip Glide in La Main Bleue
  • Bite Beauty Mauvember liquid lipstick
  • Bite Beauty prismatic lip glosses x 2 (the new blush and cherry – I wanted lavender but reviews show it ends up looking grey on the lips)
  • Fenty cosmic glitter lip balm (the one in pink/fuschia…plutonic friends maybe?)
  • Clinique skin care set (don’t remember which one offhand)
  • Korres Wild Rose travel set
  • Clean Reserve Citron Fig travel size
  • Pinrose Moonlight Gypsy

Then I bought:

• Ellis Brooklyn Bibliotheca sample set (this is the entire reason for the second order – I bought Raven unsniffed and loved it and am really interested in SciFi and Rives, but not drop $100 each interested)
  • Algenist eye balm you guys have all been talking about
  • Clarisonic replacement brushes (my other reason for placing the second order – I haven’t used my Clarisonic in ages and realized I should maybe bust it out)
  • Erborian Matte lip balm (it just looked interesting)
  • Bite agave lip mask (original formula – my holy grail lip product and bought one to keep at my desk at work)
  • Used my points to get the Boscia skincare set because there were three products I was interested in, but I wasn’t interested in spending more money
Post # 27
4495 posts
Honey bee

wineandthings :  I agree about the lip mask.  I used to be a lip balm junkie and nothing even touches the Bite agave.  I have a Fresh Sugar I’m trying to use up and an hour later it feels like I’ve put nothing on.  The only thing that comes close is just good old cheap Aquaphor.

I got the first of my two orders and it is literally the first time I’ve ever had a problem with an order.  First problem I noticed is one of my Sephora oil infusions didn’t make it into the box (not a huge deal – only $4 but the color I wanted most).  Second problem is my neutral matte Viseart palette came smashed to smithereens and completely unusable.  I’m going to return it to the store because I don’t want them to think it got damaged like that on the way back (plus, now that I opened it there is eyeshadow dust everywhere because I couldn’t tell right away), but I’m a little bummed I can’t just exchange it because it’s an online only product.

Post # 29
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I love that this is a thread! I got the Luna nightime serum, becca full coverage foundation, becca highlighter, and clarins face moisturizer. I have a problem and cannot stop buying face products!!!

Post # 30
1474 posts
Bumble bee

Can you all pray for me please? Pray that I don’t walk into a sephora again or click the “sephora” tab on my favorites bar….. f*ck me. Rouge sale Round 2, here we go…..

mrsalexander :  LOVE luna night oil- sunday riley products are so effective.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors