(Closed) Sept 15th Brides…only 128 days to go!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

stop it. I am opting out of the calandar system as of today.

Yell

Post # 5
1212 posts
Bumble bee

for reals. at this point my inspiration pic would just be of a damn wedding. any wedding. Tongue Out

we go look at what we think might be the venue tomorrow. maybe. Fiance just got told he has to work overtime. yay.

Post # 7
65 posts
Worker bee

Here is a link to my Pinterst http://pinterest.com/blondietoque/ It’s got all my inspirations!!

I still have to nail down cupcakes, FH has to get his suit ordered, I have to get my ceremony acoustic guitar music settled, send out invites…Finalize with the venue…my dress should be in at the end of this month…BMs have to get thier shoes and other items…

SO MUCH TO DO and it doesn’r help that FH works 7 days a week, 10 hour days…adn we are trying to buy a house…. No wonder I am getting psorisis and cold sores… AWESOME

But I am very excited to becoming a Mrs in, OMG 125 days…

Post # 9
222 posts
Helper bee

I don’t even want to think about the count down.  Lol. I wish I had inspiration pictures…all I have is pictures in my head! 

Post # 10
416 posts
Helper bee

How are the sept 15 brides doin? 

Post # 11
442 posts
Helper bee

@Glow girl:  Doing ok….kinda stressed but not as bad as I thought I would be! I got alittle bridezilla because we are missing around 60 RSVPs and our RSVP due date is in 5 days. How hard is it to mark a paper and put it in the mail!!??!?!? It already has a stamp!! Haha

Post # 12
304 posts
Helper bee

mostly just worried about rsvps–got a few last minute details to take care of too. getting excited!!!!

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee

I am so with you guys on the RSVPs. I feel like its really stressing me out. I don’t want to be a bridezilla but people just are not sending them in and there’s only 5 days left until they’re due. A lot of people are giving us verbal RSVPs which is annoying bc if you are so lax about returning an RSVP then you migh be the kin of person to say you’re coming and then not show up. Sigh…I’m so overwhelmed with the wedding right now.  

Post # 14
416 posts
Helper bee

We had the same issue with rsvp. People are rude!! We ended up calling about half our people and two weeks before the due date! Some said they mailed it and we never got it! Some just forgot! Hence the rude comment! Same for our shower! We called about half the people and asked if they were coming! Kinda pissed the hostess wouldnt do that for us though. 

I think we pretty much have everything done, except place cards.

Post # 15
588 posts
Busy bee

Overall I’m freaking out, but I’m hoping my bachelorette party tomorrow will help calm me down!

The topic ‘Sept 15th Brides…only 128 days to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors