(Closed) sept 2010 honeymoons

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

HAVE FUN!!! We aren’t quite “september” but since we are getting married October 2, we feel your pain with the hurricane concerns.  Thankfully we won a contest that helpd up pay for our dream honeymoon to Tahiti… so we are headed out on a princess cruise through the French Polynesian islands!  Expensive, but we think it will be worth it! The flight is the killer πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

@missjyc:

NO WAY!!! We are going to the Riviera Maya too!! Only we are staying at the Dreams Resort…only thing is that we will arrive there on the 26th (the day after our wedding)  I mean we really couldn’t pass up the awesome price on the all inclusive package!

Post # 5
2889 posts
Sugar bee

September 18 and we’re going to Sandals St. Lucia for almost 2 weeks! We also bought the hurricane insurance and found it was still cheaper than going to one of the ABC islands during hurricane season. I just paid off the remaining balance last week and can’t wait to go.

Post # 6
3564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’re going to South Africa and Mozambique!! We’ll be on safari for two days, heading to Victoria Falls, a night in Johannesburg, and then 6 glorious nights in Mozambique on the beach. We’re leaving on Sept. 27th…I CANNOT wait.

@cecullaton: wow, that sounds amazing–and even better that you won some money to help with the cost!!

Post # 7
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

We’re renting a private island off the coast of Belize and I can hardly wait! Thankfully Belize doesn’t get too affected by the hurrican season, so we’re crossing our fingers and hoping for the best πŸ˜‰

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

This must be a crazy coincidence!!!  Our wedding is on 9/25, and we’ll be staying at Casitas Royale 9/27-10/4.  Super excited for our stay.  The resort seems so beautiful and the casitas are a huge bonus.

Post # 9
125 posts
Blushing bee

We need to wait until Jan to take our honeymoon, due to work schedules. However, I am thinking about Belize and other tropical locales. I would love to hear feedback from you all when you get back!

Post # 10
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

After about 9 different ideas, the Office groom and I settled on our first idea of Tuscany.  We’ve rented a farmhouse overlooking the mountains, and we’re just gonna chill out for a week and a half!  Drink lotsa wine and eat lots good food and do some local site seeing.  So excited!!!!!!!

Post # 12
340 posts
Helper bee

We are doing London for a week and Brugges for a week. We were too nervous to take the risk of a hurricane – that and my Fiance isn’t a beach person. I’m so excited!

Post # 13
1820 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@OfficeBride – that sounds glorious.

We are going to Kauai for two weeks, starting September 7th.

Post # 14
937 posts
Busy bee

We are going to London, Paris, and Rome starting Sept 16th. Neither of us have ever been out of the country, so we’re super excited! Woot! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
622 posts
Busy bee

we’re going to panama. we found a great deal that includes an all-inclusive hotel (breezes) and two excursions – zip lining and a tour of panama city and the panama canal. we were really looking for something that included both beach time AND exploration so we really lucked out! plus it was just under our budget. πŸ™‚

Post # 16
1585 posts
Bumble bee

All of your honeymoons sounds amazing!  I want to go on them all.

We are flying to Australia the night after our wedding.  Then we will spend the first week in Cains on a dive boat.  Swimming with the fishies on the Great Barrier Reef.

Week two of the honeymoon is on Turtle Island in Fiji.  I have heard it is a once in a lifetime experience and I am super exicted.

Gah… can we get married already so we can go on our honeymoon!!!!!

The topic ‘sept 2010 honeymoons’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors