(Closed) sept 2010 honeymoons

posted 10 years ago in September 2010
Post # 17
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@hilsy85I love your honeymoon!  Africa is on my to go list!  It sounds wonderful!

Post # 18
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

We are going to Maui. Our wedding is on the 4th and we fly out on the morning of the 6th. Can’t wait, I need a vacation BAD!!

Post # 19
14 posts
Newbee

We are going to Vegas for a mini-moon. I was sooo afraid and paranoid about the weather since it will be hurricance season that I didnt want to book anything just yet. But we plan on going to Punta Cana around March or April.

Post # 20
285 posts
Helper bee

@waitingbee: We are going to Maui on the 6th too! Where are you staying? What plans do you have?

Post # 21
2633 posts
Sugar bee

We’re doing almost two weeks in Kauai. Leaving September 20th!

Post # 22
5 posts
Newbee

@locket We’re date twins 🙂 We’re staying at a Dreams resort, too, but we’re going to Puerta Vallerta, leaving on the 28th!  I’m so excited!!

Post # 23
28 posts
Newbee

South Africa!!! We’re going to Cape Town then it’s off to the wineries for a few days before driving the garden route where we’ll take in some ostrich riding and cage diving. We’re ending the trip with a 3 day safari in a lodge with a private plunge pool and outside showers. Pinch me!

Post # 24
52 posts
Worker bee

The Fiance wasnt too crazy about traveling during hurricane season so we decided to go to Vegas for a week from Sept 20-27! We have both never been so we are looking forward to the break from reality!

Post # 25
1523 posts
Bumble bee

We are going to Napa! Seven days in Napa in a condo on the river and then two days in San Francisco. We’re pretty excited! Oh and we’re leaving on the 10th.

Post # 26
256 posts
Helper bee

We are going to Sandals Royal Bahamian-we got the travel insurance. Can’t wait!

Post # 27
43 posts
Newbee

We are going to Jamaica ~ Sandals Whitehouse and can’t wait!!!!!!  September 19th – September 29th!  Also got travel insurance!

CANT WAIT!

Post # 28
176 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Australia! I’m so excited and in disbelief sometimes. I can’t wait.

Post # 29
10844 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@Ms. Caniche: I’m SOOOO jealous you’re going to Turtle Island!!!! We really really really really wanted to go there, but it just was too far and a bit out of budget. Please post photos when you get back, I want to live vicariously through you! Your whole honeymoon sounds amazing!!!

Post # 30
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

we’re going to Paris!

Post # 31
703 posts
Busy bee

We’re leaving on the 19th for Napa Valley.  We’re going to eat and drink our way through California.  LOL!

The topic ‘sept 2010 honeymoons’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors