(Closed) sept 2010 honeymoons

posted 10 years ago in September 2010
Post # 32
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@Ms. Chif: Where are you staying on safari?? That’s so exciting–another South Africa honeymooner!

View original reply
@Ms. Caniche: umm Fiji?? That sounds pretty awesome as well!

Post # 33
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We are also going to Napa!  Napa Valley for 5 days starting September 27th and then San Francisco for the last 3 days of our trip.  We bought a house this year, so we had a limited budget and limited vacation time since we took so much time off after the closing.  We are very excited!  I’ve never been to Napa, and my fiance has never even been to California.

Post # 34
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

Jamaica – Couples resort, in ocho rios!!! i know its hurricane season, but we got insurance and im doing daily prayers to make sure it stays hurricane free. i TOTALLY need this vacay….

Post # 35
28 posts
Newbee

@hilsy85Mozambique and Victoria Falls – NICE!!! If only we had more time…and $$$. WinkWe’re staying at the Pumba Water Lodge. It’s in the eastern cape and a malaria-free zone. We looked into Krueger but since we’re driving the garden route, this made more sense. From the website, it looks like there are Big 5 sightings daily…and they have the rare white lion. When are you going? We’ll be there in September, which I hear is the big 6 season (whales!).   http://www.pumbagamereserve.co.za/gallery/water-lodge/

Post # 36
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@Ms. Chif: it looks awesome! And how lovely that they have a spa too! We’re going at the end of Sept–arriving the 27th and leaving oct 10th. I’m so excited, as I’m sure you are as well! And it’s awesome that you don’t need to get malaria pills–I’m still working on getting those.

Post # 37
179 posts
Blushing bee

We’re going to Bora Bora! Im so excited about the over water bungalow! 🙂

Post # 38
1585 posts
Bumble bee

bakerella –  I will post pics when we get back. 🙂

Post # 39
1523 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@theresa1078: Glad to see someone else who is going to Napa! We are excited about the trip!

Post # 40
811 posts
Busy bee

Wow! Everyones honeymoons sound amazing!

We’re spending 11 days in Costa Rica and I couldn’t be more excited! 🙂

The topic ‘sept 2010 honeymoons’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors