(Closed) Sept 2010 – It’s starting to feel real!!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery

Yes, I am!! It just hit me today that we’re almost 4 months away. Where did the time fly? It seems to be going faster the closer it gets. I also made detailed to-do lists, which made me realize just how much we still have to do!

Post # 4
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i know!  it’s so exciting!  4 months to go and still so much left to do!

Post # 5
194 posts
Blushing bee

Yeah, it hasn’t hit me yet.  However, I am thankful that Fiance hasn’t turned into a mean lizard–he is being sweet as ever.  I hope we can manage this for the rest of our lives.  Yeah, I think I am unprepared.  Have you guys sent your invites yet?

Post # 6
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery

Nope, just ordered them! Planning to send them mid-June. What about you girls?

Post # 7
2889 posts
Sugar bee

Invitations are on the top of my to do list. I started a month ago, hoping to have them in my hands by mid April but we’re still in the proofing stage so I need to get the final proof back and get these babies printed. I also need to gather addresses – our goal is to send them out early june with an August deadline but we want to be able to send a second round if we start to get too many delines early on because our venue has a strict capacity limit. What are on your to do lists at this point? I’m really hoping I have not forgotten anything and would love to cross reference with other September brides.

Post # 8
2186 posts
Buzzing bee

i still havent booked a cake!!!! and yes i realized yesterday that its basically 4 months away and almost fainted. SO MUCH LEFT TO DO!!!

and my dress is delayed. so im hoping it comes in soon so i can see it 🙂

Post # 9
4547 posts
Honey bee

It’s feeling really real and I’ve had tons of wedding dreams! I’m getting antsy and am very ready to be my FI’s wife 🙂

Post # 10
4547 posts
Honey bee

As for the invites,  we’ve placed an order on Etsy and are waiting for the proof. They should be done next month and we’ll be sending them out at the beginning of July I believe!

Post # 11
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Omg I know!!!! I started bugging Fiance yesterday about setting a meeting with the jeweller to get my band ordered. I keep having nightmares about getting to the ceremony and not having rings!!! Plus he and all his Groomsmen need suits. This man is stressing me out!!!

We got all the paper for our invites yesterday so hopefully I’ll start printing later today. I’m also hopefully going to get some more of our rentals sorted out today.

I’ve also realized now that the honeymoon is booked I actually do have to get in a bikinin in four months, so Jillian Michaels is about to hit my TV. Grrrrrr I hate working out.

Post # 12
1523 posts
Bumble bee

It is crazy to think that all of us September brides are almost down to 4 months! I have been busy with wedding plans recently, but it hasn’t quite sunk in yet. I think my problem is that I have already been engaged for 13 months and there has always been so much time until the wedding. I need to snap into relaity!

Fiance and I’s 3rd dating anniversary is on Wednesday so that will be fun to celebrate! (and maybe will help me realize how close we are to the wedding) 🙂

I ordered the invites a couple weeks ago, but I need to get our guest list finalized and sent to the printing company so they can print addresses on the envelopes. I also bought the king and queen stamps for the invites last week! Our goal of sending them out mid to late june is coming up!

Post # 13
4547 posts
Honey bee

@bakerella: Jillian’s hardcore but she gets results! I’ve been using her DVDs since Jan. and have lost over 12 pounds! She’s awesome!

Post # 14
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Treasure43 – I tried doing the 30 Day Shred a while ago, but I sort of lost interest after a couple days. I have a serious lack of willpower. So I did it today and really pushed myself through it. I’m thinking I should print a photo of our honeymoon location and put it on the fridge. I’m really going to work harder! Congrats on the 12 pounds! That’s awesome!!!

Post # 15
137 posts
Blushing bee

Ah! I can’t believe it’s coming up so fast… I also can’t believe I just found this board! hehe.  I just finalized my invitations after picking them out since December (had to finalize guest count which was a headache and a half!) We also picked out our cake design last Tuesday.

As for invitations… how soon before the big day were you asking for replys? Ours is the 25th so we asked for Sept. 1st reply back.

Post # 16
831 posts
Busy bee

I’m a little later than you Sept brides, but the excitement is definitely slowly creeping up! I was like eh, we still have time, but now that it’s only 4.5 months away (for me), I’m like OMG! I still have this this and this to do!!!

The topic ‘Sept 2010 – It’s starting to feel real!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors