(Closed) Sept 2010 – It’s starting to feel real!!

posted 11 years ago in September 2010
Post # 17
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yes it’s so surreal!

We are sending the invites 4th of July weekend … exactly 8 weeks out.  I am working on the calligaphy right now since it takes forever.

Post # 18
606 posts
Busy bee

I’m still wondering where Christmas went… LOL!  Yes, as a 5 September bride I am starting to ‘feel the heat’ as they say although I am less stressed about it overall now that I have 99% of my vendors booked and on the schedule. I still need to find somebody to do hair/makeup and get the guys attire figured out (when I called to make an appointment the tux place was swarming with kids there for Prom so I decided to wait a tad bit longer). We’re so close now it’s crazy. We’ll have had almost a 19 month engagement by the time we’re married and I have absolutely no idea where the time went (which is kinda scary). It’s definitely seeming more real now though 🙂

Bella

Post # 19
2865 posts
Sugar bee

I mentally screamed when I read the title to this post…not in a bad way though, in a good “OMG! I’m so excited” way. 🙂 I’m already starting to feel a little sad all the planning will be over soon.

I’ve been working on invites for the past month – kind of taking my time but I realize now I better get around to finishing them because it’s going to take forever to print and trim all the insert cards. Can’t figure out if I want to send them before the 4th of July or after.

Post # 20
210 posts
Helper bee

yah, I’m starting to get excited too! I feel a little unjustified because I have 3 weddings to attend before my own, so it puts a little bit of my excitement on the backburner. But, let’s be honest, I’m giddy.

Post # 21
15 posts
Newbee

I am so excited for our destination wedding!  I wish the time would pass faster!  It doesn’t feel real to me at all though, more like a dream that I’ll wake up from. 

Post # 22
2702 posts
Sugar bee

Fiance and i were just exclaiming: OMG we’re getting married in 4 months! :O

lols… Fiance still has a list of things to do; i still have DIY projects and invites to address… but for the most part we are ready to go…

im so excited. (but between work and law schooL) i haven’t even had time to think anythign WEDDING! :O

Post # 23
4023 posts
Honey bee

Wow, it really is only 4.5 months left! and the summer months always seem to go faster!!!!!

I really need to finish all my started DIY projects! And I’m going to start working on our invites so I can send them at the end of June, beginning of July.

Post # 24
1585 posts
Bumble bee

It has not really hit me yet.  I think it will hit me when I get my invites printed… Seeing it on paper will hopefully make it seem real.

I think that I am just so busy at work for the next month that I have not really had time to think about the wedding…

The topic ‘Sept 2010 – It’s starting to feel real!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors