(Closed) Sept 2012– Incredibly productive few weeks!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yes, I completely agree! Now that it’s 2012, I feel like it’s get-my-butt-in-gear time. I’ve done most of the same things as you except I’m waiting about 1 more month to mail my Save-The-Date Cards. My current projects are invitations (DIY), ceremony music and hair/make-up. Oh, and I probably should start figuring out the rehearsal dinner soon. I feel like my to-do list won’t end!

Post # 5
103 posts
Blushing bee

I’m really jealous.  I feel like I have  hit the wall with my own planning.  I was really good until the holidays.  Granted I’ve gotten my caterer done this month and I’m working on invites…I just lost my ‘mojo’ for lack of a better word.  I’m visiting my venue with our coordinator next weekend.  Maybe she’ll give me the kick I need to get energized again.

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

hitting 2012 officially put a fire under me too!  I contacted all my bridesmaids and set a dress shopping date.  Started a better eating routine. Finalized the contracts for my hotel room blocks, finished the website, met with my friend and designed/ordered the save the dates, finalized last 4 addresses on guest list. Went ring shopping with fiancee last night.

Nice to write all that out, even though I know that there is so much more to do, it helps me to stay sane and makes me so happy when I can cross something off!

Post # 7
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have also been super productive since the New Year! Last weekend bought my dress (YAY!), ordered Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, had 3rd (of 4th) groomsmen sized, completed centerpieces, almost completed favor bags. Picked up our invite binders and have it down to two – now for the wording and font! And this upcoming weekend is our food tasting! So exciting 🙂

Post # 8
927 posts
Busy bee

We went on vacation over Christmas and new years, but we both decided when we got home we’d really get going on wedding planning! We haven’t done a lot I guess but at least we’re starting to make lists etc. so exciting!

The topic ‘Sept 2012– Incredibly productive few weeks!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors