(Closed) Sept 2013 bees… When are you registering? And where?

posted 9 years ago in September 2013
Post # 32
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Almost Mrs.P:  Same here so we did a little research (walked around different stores) and decided that there are some higher end stuff we wanted from Williams-Sonoma.  There’s nothing that says you can’t have multiple registries (altho there is such a thing as too many).

FYI: Check your local Willaims-Sonoma. . .they are holding registry events in Jan/Feb.  We went to a C&B registry event last year and it was great!

Post # 33
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m December 2013, so I’m planning on registering about 2 months after the average date in this thread. I’m thinking Bed Bath and Beyond, and Macy’s.

Post # 34
6 posts
Newbee

I wasnt planning on Registering until March or so.

Post # 35
1119 posts
Bumble bee

@infinity092813:  Thanks!  Yeah, I’ve been watching for C&B events but they seem to be having far fewer of them.

Post # 37
1119 posts
Bumble bee

Muchas gracias Smile

Post # 38
2 posts
Wannabee

We registered about 3 weeks ago…. remember to periodically check your registries! We’ve already had items come out of stock. We’ve already had a few completed items! People like to plan ahead! Plus, Macys is having a GREAT home sale right now!! 🙂

Post # 39
5 posts
Newbee

We registered 2 weeks ago at Macy’s. We went to one of their Sip and Scan events. It was fun. We were there for 2 hours, although since we went after a work day, it was a little draining. We didn’t have a good idea of what we wanted beforehand, I recommend having some sort of idea (fine china or every day china for example, or some sort of pattern). The nice thing about the event was that there were a lot of people around to help, and vendors there to tell you about the products. We’re going to another event at Crate and Barrel to see if there’s anything there that fits our style and vision. Macys has a decent rewards program too, if you have their credit card. 

Post # 40
12 posts
Newbee

No registrys for this bride, We are paying for the wedding , and as a gift we are getting tickets to visit family in Germany, so we will be asking for money to help renew our savings account for Germany money, Espcially since we are going durring Christmas time!!!

Post # 41
19 posts
Newbee

We’re going to do a honeymoon registry…once we finally pick a destination! 🙂 We’ve lived together for a few years now and don’t really need any more “stuff”, so we’re hoping to get some contributions to our honeymoon fund instead.

Post # 42
1 posts
Wannabee

We got engaged in Dec 2012 and registered in early February. It’s given me some time to think over (and re-think) some of the items we put on there. We have also received a couple of engagement gifts from the registry as well. We did Macy’s and Bed Bath and Beyond and we made a day of it, it was fun.

Post # 43
3 posts
Wannabee

We got engaged April 2012 and did our registry in August 2012.  

We’re registered using myregistry.com so we can add items from any store. We mostly have items from Bloomingdales and Crate & Barrel. 

Post # 44
1451 posts
Bumble bee

I am registered at Belk, BB&B, and an online “cash” registry for the items that cost A LOT!  Its called Wedding Republic.  I like the site because you can “register” for large items like down payments, Grill, backyard storage building…basically things we actually need since we already live together and he owns the house. 

The topic ‘Sept 2013 bees… When are you registering? And where?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors