(Closed) Sept 2013 honeymoon?

posted 5 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

How fun! We are thinking of doing the same thing with Royal Caribbean AND we’re date twins! Who knows, maybe we will end up on the same ship. I have heard they are a great line!

Post # 4
4035 posts
Honey bee

@HopingtobeeMrsV:  We are getting married in August, but going on our honeymoon during the first week of September! So I think my post can go here?!?!

We are flying to Puerto Rico and spending 3 days there before taking a 7 day southern carribean cruise with Carnival.

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

We are heading to Hawaii on the Monday following the wedding.

Post # 6
1663 posts
Bumble bee

Bump!

We are trying to figure that out, a little nervous because I want to do Caribbean and it’s hurricane season!  Possibilities are Bermuda, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Curacao…. or maybe heading to the west coast, to Cabo.  

Post # 7
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We’re going to Portugal and Spain, hopefully. We haven’t actually booked anything yet. 

Post # 8
99 posts
Worker bee

We have decided to wait until  February 2014 to go to HAWAII!!!  We live in the Northeast and why not spend our honeymoon  on an island while everyone else is freezing back at home.

Post # 9
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Haven’t narrowed it down just yet but we’re thinking Sonoma/Napa or Italy. Totally depends on our budget and we haven’t quite figured that out yet.

Post # 10
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI

We are going to Beer Fest in Munich for a couple days, followed by a few days in Paris, Belgium and Amsterdam.  We found decent airfare and are trying to make it budget friendly but who knows!!!  I’ve never been out of the country, aside from the Carribean!  sooo excited!

Post # 11
8696 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

We are going to the Maldives!

Post # 12
41 posts
Newbee

We are leaving the day after our wedding for our honeymoon and heading to Barcelona, Spain for a week.  We cannot wait.  This is the first vacation just the two of us have taken for years.  We have 4 children who my mom has graciously offered to watch while we are gone.  Hoping for the trip of a lifetime. 

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee

Our honeymoon will be out of the country, but it is a surprise wedding gift from my dad to us! Fingers cross, but dad knows me well so I’m not worried. I feel very blessed and loved that he would take that load off of us.

Post # 14
255 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to a Sandal’s resort in Jamaica!  Can’t wait!

Post # 15
132 posts
Blushing bee

We’re going to Tahiti! We were originally planning to leave the day after the wedding, but that seemed a little too hectic so we’re waiting until two days after.

Post # 16
222 posts
Helper bee

We are going to Aruba!!! I can’t wait! 

The topic ‘Sept 2013 honeymoon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors