(Closed) Sept 2013 honeymoon?

posted 8 years ago in September 2013
Post # 32
3562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We just booked our flights!! 

We are heading down to St. Lucia and staying at the Stargroves Piton Villa for 7 nights.  We looked at all-inclusives, but we got such a deal on this place we’ll honestly end up spending about the same amount with our planned activities.  Plus, the villa is our own private 3-wall house, complete with a private pool!

I can’t wait!! 

Post # 33
22 posts
Newbee

I’m too worried about hurricanes, and time change if we fly anywhere. We are driving down to the Poconos!

Post # 34
488 posts
Helper bee

We will be going to Hawaii for 2 weeks, CANNOT wait!!!

Post # 35
1105 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@atlbride2013:  wow, I am SO jealous!! That’s my dream honeymoon, but we can’t afford it 🙁

We are going to Cairns… but I’m so excited anyway!

Post # 36
2446 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@amyinbrisbane:  You’re going to have an awesome honeymoon, how exciting! Laughing

Post # 37
2401 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re headed to Paris for 10 days with one of our day trips to London. We leave on the Tuesday after the wedding. We just didn’t want to pay for expensive Monday flights! 

Post # 38
258 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@pkalie:  I was looking here! Was is affordable?

Post # 39
36 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Ibblet:  We found it to be pretty reasonable. We’re staying for five nights and our total cost (including airfare) was about $3500. We actually upgraded our room to be an “Excellence Club” room (which we’re told is nice for a special occasion, but not at all necessary) so that brought our cost up about $500. We have friends who just returned from a trip there last week and they had an amazing time!

Post # 40
1148 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Ontario, Canada

We are going to Playa Del Carmen for 10 days but we will also have 10 days in Canada for our wedding (we live in the UK) so it’s almost a double holiday for us. Can’t wait!

Post # 41
17 posts
Newbee

Our flight leaves the morning after the wedding at 9AM – I’m somewhat rethinking that deicsion right now! ha!  I won free airfare on Southwest, so I could go anywhere they flew – we are going to Key West for 5 days then flying to Puerto Rico for 5 days!  Can’t wait!!! I need a vacation! 🙂

Post # 42
23 posts
Newbee

We are eloping in NYC and staying to see the city …..so excited!

Post # 43
29 posts
Newbee

We are taking a mini-moon and going to Martha’s Vineyard for four days.  It’s so different and chances are we will never get to go there again – Fiance came up with the great idea of going there and we both can’t wait!

Post # 44
26 posts
Newbee

To Germany at Christmas time for two weeks so that I can meet the rest of his family… I think I am more excited for that than I am my wedding!!!!! Smile

Post # 45
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

We are going to an Couples San Souci – an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica!  Our wedding is on Sunday, we are taking Monday off to make sure we have everything together, and then we leave Tuesday morning and are staying for 10 days!!!!

Post # 46
198 posts
Blushing bee

We are going on a 12 day cruise with Royal Carribean then we rented a car and we will be spending the next 8 days driving around Italy. We plan to make 3 stops, Florence, Amalfi Coast, and Rome! Cannot wait I leave in 10 days!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

The topic ‘Sept 2013 honeymoon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors