(Closed) Sept. 2014 Bees, let's see your venues!

posted 8 years ago in September 2014
Post # 17
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@leannteresa1:  Oh..  well I am jealous that you stuck to your budget!!  My parents gifted us some money and I was hoping we wouldn’t have to use it all so we could put it in savings… but that definitely isn’t happening haha.    

I have no clue where I’ll be dress shopping.  We live in Virginia now, not sure if I’ll look down here or wait til I’m in town some weekend..  did you have a good experience where you found your dress?

We were surprised to find a lot of photographers were already booked for our October date even though its over a year out..   We finally found one that is available that we really like, so hopefully we get that all squared away this week ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
1575 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

Fun! Here’s ours. It’s on the 26th floor and overlooks the Dallas skyline. I just love the chandeliers!

Post # 20
1575 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

@ImmaBee:  Thanks! I’m excited for it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Historic Rosemont Manor

I’m getting married at Rosemont Manor in Northern Virginia! It’s absolutely breath-taking:

And the reception will be at the carriage house:

Post # 23
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Hi! I’m french! And we both have a small family so this will be a small wedding.

We’re planning on installing the altar just under that tree. We’re renting the whole property so it will be our for the week end.

the picture below are where we’ll have the cocktail part of our day, and back up plan in case it rains.

Here is the reception room. 

Post # 25
636 posts
Busy bee

I absolutely love my venue! It’s a historic building downtown that they used to store trolleys in. 

Post # 26
2 posts
Wannabee

MrsS_to_be – That’s too funny! Rosemont was one of our top contenders but now I know who beat us to booking it ๐Ÿ™‚ We loved the Whitehall Manor too so we’re getting married there on September 26th. I love Shenandoah so much – it’s so beautiful.

I love everyone’s venues – they are so beautiful! I can’t wait to transform mine next year!

Post # 28
636 posts
Busy bee

@ImmaBee:  thank you! that totally sold me. As well as this patio and outdoor bar. I absolutely love your aquarium venue! How unique and beautiful! So many great placs to take photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 29
79 posts
Worker bee

Wow- all of the venues posted here are absolutely gorgeous and so unique! You’ll all have truly spectacular weddings! This is my first time posting, but I couldn’t resist after seeing everyone else’s amazing venues. I always thought I would get married indoors, but after visiting Nestldown, there was no turning back. It was love at first sight: 

Post # 31
79 posts
Worker bee

@ImmaBee:  Thanks : ) I absolutely looove your venue as well! You’ll have the most spectacular wedding photos with that aquarium as your backdrop. 

The topic ‘Sept. 2014 Bees, let's see your venues!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors