Sept 2016 Bees- Show your dresses!

posted 4 years ago in September 2016
Post # 31
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Hacienda Sarria

katza:  Where is this belt from? it is gorgeous!

Post # 32
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

FutureMrsMcNeill:  TheRedMagnolia shop on etsy. They have many beautiful options!

Post # 34
16 posts
Newbee

katza:  I just looked at her store and it is gorgeous!

Post # 38
427 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress!! I LOVE it! I don’t know about a veil yet. I will have my hair up too. Also the lighting in the photo sucked but it is an ivory dress.

Post # 39
282 posts
Helper bee

wow – there are some BEAUTIFUL dresses in here! I love it 🙂 

Post # 40
2169 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

sglazier:  I know you posted this a couple weeks ago, but how did the second shopping trip go? The mermaid shape was really pretty on you (and it’s more subtle than some, not so tight-to-poofy). I had trouble shaking the ballgown vision as well, but ended up falling for a fit-and-flare, which was kind of a happy medium for me. 

I realized I’ve been following this board for months but haven’t actually posted my dress.

This is my La Sposa in ivory. Love it.

But, I have a question for you all. I have purchased the belt shown here but I’m really uncertain. I don’t think it “goes”. 

So, I’m debating getting one kind of like these. What are your thoughts on the colored stones (would be using the emerald color, probably no mint) on the belt? I’m not sure I’ve seent that before–is it too much? 

Post # 41
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

syntheticaudio:  That dress is amazing on you!! I definitely think it could be your dress! 🙂

Post # 43
2459 posts
Buzzing bee

I finally went dressing shopping and found my dress! 🙂 

Post # 44
14 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine!! I didn’t buy the belt or flower crown, still unsure what I’m going to do about those!

Post # 45
65 posts
Worker bee

DrunkInLove:  

It was successful! I found my dress I ended up more A line than full ballgown or mermaid, I tried the esme and I did love it but then i found this and it complimented me much more and was WAY more comfortable 

I love your dress! I actually tried one on kind of similar and was shocked how much I loved the simplicity!  I don’t think you can go wrong with either if the belts I personally love the shape of the one with mint in it but all are beautiful (accessories are so hard!)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile Photo sglazier.
Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors