Sept 2020 Brides – Are you concerned?

posted 4 months ago in Logistics
Post # 17
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello, 

my wedding is in the end of September . I am scared what the next couple of months are in store for us . Even though the wedding is in 6 months . We have about 60 to 70 people coming . I’m wondering what your thoughts are 

Post # 18
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

I am doing a super small ceremony in France (10 pl), and I live in the US. Our wedding is this September, and I contacted vendors about it, and they are telling me to wait it out, and that they were rebooking their March, April, May brides for August and September. If they feel pretty confident, then I am going to focus on that too. It’s also not worth stealing a future date from a bride who really needs it since they were forced to reschedule. We still have no idea if it will last that long. In general, if you are having a larger wedding, there will aways be people who will be too scared to travel. However, the people you want there the most I’m sure will have no problem, especially if it’s safe to travel.

Post # 21
2071 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

View original reply
brittanyeide :  I’m so glad your vendors have been accommodating, but I’m sure there is still some disappointment. :/

Post # 23
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - NH Squam Lake Elopement

We made the official decision to downsize our 9/19 wedding today. Most of me knew it would come to this, but it hurts a little to officially make that call. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors