(Closed) Sept 22 2012 brides!

posted 10 years ago in September 2012
Post # 17
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - county fairgrounds

i’m september 29, 2012. our theme is vintage disney so kind of older/ older looking items, sort of country looking elements with subtle disney elements like tea cups for candle holders on the tables, and polka dots, table numbers are disney couples (excluding the princesses bc those are too cliche) and my hair is very long and blonde so as soon as i say disney everyone goes to rapunzel and coincidently the style i liked for my hair just happens to be centered around a cascading french braid. our colors are aqua and bright red (my dress even has bright red sections). our ceremony will be in the front yard of our new house and the reception will be in the back yard. it’ll be very low key and diy. my mama and i are making the food andd my cousins making the cake

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hello all Sept Brides, Congrats!!!

I’m getting married on Sept 22,2012 in Seattle.  We dont really have a theme but there will be purple color.  We keep the wedding small and cozy yet we’re having the reception at the Chinese restaurant. 

Post # 19
3 posts
Wannabee

I am a September 22 bride! 🙂  We’re going for a “big band” era look for our style.  Our ceremony will be held in a historic dairy barn that was converted into a church, with our reception at a banquet hall where my brother had his reception 7 years ago.  Our colors are eggplant and clover green – girls in the eggplant with guys wearing clover green ties.  My dress is ivory and my future hubby will be wearing an ivory jacket with black pants, totally Humphrey Bogart.

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee

We are getting married in my church and then having our reception at a private country club.  We are going with an aqua, black and white color scheme with accents of light pink.  Our theme is traditional, elegant and sweet. Lots of ruffles, honey favors and beautiful fragrant flowers… I haven’t thought of a theme name, but it is everything we love!!!

Post # 21
44 posts
Newbee

I’m a September 22nd bride!

I haven’t fully settled on a “theme” yet. Maybe something along the lines of “What is Black and White and Red all over?” LOL We have having an outdoor ceremony depending on the weather, a seated dinner in a tented patio area and dancing in a gorgeous ballroom!

Post # 22
11 posts
Newbee

i will be have a renaissance wedding!

FH attire

Bridesmaid or Best Man attire

Groomsmen attire

Post # 24
1149 posts
Bumble bee

@sharmon13:  AHH!! I know! It will be here before we know it!

Post # 25
232 posts
Helper bee

@sharmon13:  I know right??? I’ve been engaged/planning for more than a year already so four months sounds crazy close!!

Post # 26
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My Fiance finally said yesterday that he was getting stressed.  LOL

Post # 27
322 posts
Helper bee

Theme is lightly Great Gatsby based since my venue is a turn of the century grand hall- colors will be silver, gray, shades of blush pink & a hint of navy.

^STD my guy designed.

Bouquet Inspiration:

Post # 29
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I just sent my envelopes to the calligrapher this week.  After I get them back, I have to line them and assemble them.  I plan to send them out the second week of July.

Post # 30
30 posts
Newbee

Well, I’m a little late entering this thread, but hi!  Our wedding is on the beach in Oceanside, CA, with a casual reception right after.  We are renting a cottage that is on the sand, and then setting up two big 20×40 tents and having a taco and margarita bar underneath.  Not super fancy or anything, but very fitting for us lol.  I haven’t even started my invitations… that’s like the biggest thing I’m stressing about for some weird reason.  Oh and I don’t have my bridesmaids dresses picked out yet.  And my fiance’s best man just found out he can’t make it to the wedding because he can’t get the time off work.  I have alot to do… haha.  100 days!!!!  Where are you all honeymooning?  We are going on a caribbean cruise.

The topic ‘Sept 22 2012 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors