(Closed) Sept 22, 2012 brides…7 months!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i’m Sept 23rd 2012

right now we are trying to finish our hand made invites(not much left to do)

we just emailed out to interview JP’s

we are in the process of picking songs and playlists

researching hotels to book a block of rooms

we actually have alot of things on the go right now, but those are the ones we need to have done soon

Post # 4
588 posts
Busy bee

I’m a week later but I can relate!!! yahoo!!! how is it creeping up so fast ????

I just went and looked at our invitation proofs and got them on order ! right now trying to figure out the honeymoon budget (or lack there of)

Post # 5
2359 posts
Buzzing bee

oh, we did our registry at the travel agency, haha…. so hopefully that helps ALOT

Post # 6
2775 posts
Sugar bee

My Maid/Matron of Honor and I are just finishing up our invites and also the wedding website.

I can’t believe it’s exactly 7 months away!!

Post # 7
9687 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Getting ready to start on invitations

Looking at dresses (omg – need to go shopping and not just look online and in mags)

Ordered his wedding band (he already has mine)

Chose music selections

Appointment to pick out the cake is Friday evening

Honeymoon budget and narrowing down plans – will make reservation soon

Trying to decide on flowers, Future Mother-In-Law offered to pay for centerpieces – yay!

It seems far away, but then again it seems like it’s just around the corner.  Smiles!!!

Post # 8
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Not working on anything as of yet. Fiance and I got engaged shortly before Halloween. We had some rough ideas on the date but put that issue on back burner for a while. It was just yesterday that he and I set the date to Sept. 22.

I don’t know what will be worked on first, especially since it will be juggled with things like me getting fully moved out of my mom and stepdad’s place (I’ve been “living” with Fiance part-time since January) and FI’s political campaign. (He’s running for a spot in our state’s House of Representatives. He has scheduled a rally for at the end of this month.)

I at least have some ideas about venue, color scheme, and what dress I would be willing to go with from my own closet if I can’t find one that appeals to me and is affordable. All I know is that I’ll be consulting with my mom throughout the process.

The topic ‘Sept 22, 2012 brides…7 months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors