- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
After months of slacking I feel like I’m finally on a roll w/ planning. We got our big stuff booked pretty early on (venues, catering, photographer, officient, planner, band) but since then I’ve been super slack. I think being a wedding photographer myself has taken the joy out of planning…lol.
- A couple weeks ago I met w/ the florist to go over stuff, and I’m still waiting on a price from them. They were awesome to let me do some things to help save money.
- I just contacted someone about ceremony music yesterday and I pray she’s available.
- We called the jewler and told him to get started on our wedding rings
- Today I made a mock up of the personalized water bottle lables. Ordering the waterproof paper tonight and getting a jump on those!
- Getting ready to finalize a design with the invitation lady and get those suckers printed!!!
And the biggest thing…..MY DRESS IS IN!!!!! I got the call today! I live 3.5 hrs from the dress shop though. My first fitting is July 15th (a Sunday) and that’s 4 hrs away from me. I’m thinking about going out Saturday afternoon to pick up my dress and just go straight on to the city where my fitting will be and stay the night!