(Closed) September 1 2012

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay, another Sept. 1 bride!

I can’t believe this time next year I will be getting married! We have done some things — we have our church and reception venue reserved, have a photographer and have our colors and an idea for centerpeices — but a lot of it is still just ideas.

What else do people have done? Are you all as excited as I am? Laughing 

Post # 5
19 posts
Newbee

We have just (as of today) become another September 1st couple.

We’re having the ceremony and reception at the same site, so that’s taken care of.  Also, our caterer was decided by the venue choice.  Otherwise, nothing is done…  I’m hoping that I can catch up to everyone else before things get too hectic!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee

Yay! I am 9-1-12 as well. πŸ™‚ I’m trying to be optimistic in planning and get a ton of stuff at least thought of before I start my new job, so I’ve been in INTENSE mode the past few weeks, haha.  Keep me in mind if you ever need support!

Happy planning!

Post # 7
70 posts
Worker bee

i’m 9/1/2012 too! we have our church and photographer, working on booking the reception venue this weekend. after that, i am probably going to wait on a lot of things. next up is dress shopping (for me and bridesmaids). people keep telling me i’m not ahead of schedule, but it’s hard to believe that when i still have a year to go. i feel like i could have everything done by december, and then what am i going to do for the next 10 months?

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am a Sept 1 bride as well (used be May 26…but changed to Sept 1!)  We have just booked our Ceremony & Reception site and have our photographer booked as well. For now I am trying to get some extreme inspiration for our Save the Dates.  I also bought 30 pair of flip flops (15 brown, 15 pink) and am tying ribbon on those this weekend πŸ™‚

Post # 9
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Hi date twins!  I have the dress, the venue, the caterer, the photographer, a Maid/Matron of Honor, working on the church, pre-Cana, centerpieces.  The venue was the hardest for us; second hardest was the photographer.  We had a really hard time finding the right venue and then we were restricted because other brides already booked.  It seemed like they all booked within a two week period so that two weeks prior the venues were available and within two weeks they were booked April through November.  Don’t ask me how we got lucky enough to get a fabulous venue on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend but we did.  πŸ™‚  We wanted Labor Day weekend because my grandmother and my mother were married that weekend, and now I will be. 

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee

I’m a september 1st Bride too! I got engaged back in May and it’s hard to believe how fast time is going by. Our weddings we “bee” here before you know it ladies!

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

Go September 1st brides! πŸ˜€

Post # 12
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

@kolache3:  Wish there was a “like” button on here lol

Post # 13
145 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a September 1st bride too πŸ™‚

woo hooo!

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee

Just over 9 months to go now- I’ve been engaged for 9 months now so I guess I’m half way? It’s gone so quickly!

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

I’m a 9.1.12 bride too! I’ve only been engaged since October, so I have alot to do!

Post # 16
127 posts
Blushing bee

Sept. 1, 2012 here too! I feel like I have a lot done, because I moved across the country in December…felt the pressure to plan while I was still there! Just got my dress last week though. I’m getting excited!!

The topic ‘September 1 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors