(Closed) September 10, 2010… any others?!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am technically the 18th so only a week later than you and I am so excited. Lots left to do but I am completely stoked!

Post # 4
74 posts
Worker bee

@aandmklover : Date Twin!!! I didn’t think anyone else on here had this date!

Things are going well, going to assemble the invites at the begining of June, sending them out the first of July!

However, I feel like I have been planning forever (almost 2 years) and I am taking this summer a day at a time and I plan on enjoying it and not stressing about wedding details!

How is everything your way?

Post # 5
1209 posts
Bumble bee

I am the day after…things are going well and I am SO excited. I have been having crazy wedding dreams almost every night. I picked up my dress last week and it fits perfect!! No alterations needed! I just orderd my invitations last week, so hopefully they will be in soon. I am also so excited about my upcoming wedding events, I have a “pre-bachelorette party” at the end of June. We are going on a girls canoe float and camping trip. In July I have a huge shower and in August a cocktail party and my “real” bachelorette party/personal shower in Nashville. This is all so much fun and I am trying to enjoy every second of it!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

The topic ‘September 10, 2010… any others?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors