Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

09.10.11 — how fun!

Post # 4
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a September 2010 gal, but I wanted to say Congrats!  That is a very cute date and will probably be VERY popular so start booking your vendors soon!

Post # 6
599 posts
Busy bee

We are Dec 31 2011. So I totally get being ahead of things. We just booked our venue and will hopefully book our caterer next month. I love being ahead of things!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

That’s my day too!!! I definitely want to cruise my way to my wedding date! We have plenty of time to get everything done with ease. 🙂

Post # 8
1757 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

One of the women on another wedding community I read is getting married on 9-10-11 with her ceremony starting at 12:13. 

Post # 9
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m another 9/10/11 bride! We haven’t booked a venue yet either, but hopefully there will be no problems.  Good luck with everything!

Post # 10
1490 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Cute date!

Post # 11
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

im a 9.10.11 bride as well…we have booked our reception place but what was so crazy when we were looking, was that some places wanted to charge extra bc of the date…other places were like “why charge more? just cause the numbers are in succession?!” needless to say, i booked a place that didnt up the price for the date. i absolutely love it and its def a date that the Fiance will always remember 🙂

Post # 12
104 posts
Blushing bee

9.10.11 is definitely a date I’m considering as well. I was a little nervous that it would too close to the ten year anniversary of September 11th, has anyone else been concerned about that?

P.S. I’m so impressed with all you ladies when have already booked venues. You are on top of it!

Post # 13
285 posts
Helper bee

@missholly as a matter of fact, i too was thinking about that. esp* bc one of the venues i looked into pratically BEGGED me to book on 9.11.11 for fear that it wouldnt get booked. i think it depends on your particular cirucmstance. i thought that if i lost someone in the tragedy or i knew that one of my guests had a smilar experience, i wouldnt consider either of the dates. (9.10 or 9.11) although, i have talked to ppl who have been affected (a fireman, FDNY) who actually would like to get married that weeked or even on sept 11 anniversary bc the date means a lot to him and his dept. i think it could go either way, depending on your connection to the date. 🙂

Post # 14
104 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks missjay, nice to hear your thoughts!

Post # 15
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Cute date!

Post # 16
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

My fiance and I were going to do 9.10.11 (we started dating 09.09.07) but we live in Pensacola, Florida so it is TOO hot that time of year (its now 10/15/11). So cute though!

The topic ‘September 10, 2011 Wedding Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors