(Closed) September 10, 2011 Wedding Date

posted 11 years ago in September 2011
Post # 17
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m recently a 9.10.11 wedding date as my Fiance decided it would be easier to remember than the 3rd of sept. plus we decided that labor day wouldn’t be the best timing.

We are not worried about the “omen” that may come with 9.11, as we started dating sept 7th, 2001 just days before it happened, but we are excited that it will be almost 10 years to the day for us!

Post # 18
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

=( I am no longer a 9/10/11 bride!  I love the idea of that date, but when it came to the venue we just booked, a Sunday is less than 1/2 the price of a Saturday wedding.  So, we’ve changed our date to June, 2011. 

Post # 19
54 posts
Worker bee

I was all set to be a 10.10.10 bride, but we had to postpone.  We must be obsessed with clever numbers cause this date is nearly as awesome and is, as such, the new date!  Space and caterer booked, everything else following some time from now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi September ladies!

Post # 20
230 posts
Helper bee

Just booked our reception hall for 9/10/11!  Yay! 

I love that fact that since it’s still a bit away, we can get the vendors we really want..  : )

Post # 21
175 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a 9.10.11 Bride too…. Nothing so far that we have looked into books until at least a year in advance… BUt CONGRATS to all the toBEE Mrs.BEES out there!!!!

Post # 22
369 posts
Helper bee

I’m also getting married on 9.10.11!  We are doing a destination wedding in Vermont and are traveling there in May to book our vendors!  I’m so excited!

Post # 23
1066 posts
Bumble bee

I want this date sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly, but i’m worried by the time my bf proposes, it will be gone at most venues!  He has the ring, HURRY LOL!!!

Post # 24
285 posts
Helper bee

yes @euro…HURRY HURRY HURRY BF! hahah ๐Ÿ™‚ hello to all of the 9.10.11 brides (and those who love that date!) i have the “big” vendors booked but still  havent booked my dj as of now. the photog, video, reception are done! phew! now time to be creative…my favorite part ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
5 posts
Newbee

Ha! @ euro… just have them pencil you in then book after the ring he will never notice!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Booked church, reception, photog…. oh wait just got an email from the reception hall, “we double booked sorry you no longer have the date” THANKS let me know over a month after I had gotten the yes from them! Luckly I had called a back up to pencil us in and we will have to go with them, I’m really bummed that they do the decorating, and to do our own they charge $25 an hour to supervise our decorating! BOOO, now I’m looking into the crapy place in our hometown that we will spend an arm and a leg in time and money to decorate since the walls are carpeted in orange and green carpet! Ohhhh this WILL be fun thou and I’m determined to make it work and look GREAT!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!

Post # 26
1066 posts
Bumble bee

@ aud

Dont give me any ideas LOL I was quite tempted to do so when I heard that my favourite venue had that date open ๐Ÿ™  But it was ALL that was left for Sept and they expected it to book up very quickly, so I’m assuming it’s gone now, eeeeek still waiting here!!

Post # 27
1066 posts
Bumble bee

Awwwwwwwwww I’m sorry to hear that, at least you’re still getting the amazing date though!!!  I’m sure you’ll make it work!

Post # 28
13 posts
Newbee

I am also getting married on 9-10-11!!! Hello to all the brides!!

Post # 29
51 posts
Worker bee

I am also a 9/10/11 bride! Fiance proposed last September and I have always wanted a September wedding. September 2010 was too soon for me…I am probably the most indecisive person ever and 12 months just isn’t cutting it. I like to take my time. Major props to the ladies that can plan in a short amount of time. We knew we didn’t want to ruin anyone’s three-day weekend since most of our guests are local, so September 3rd was out the window. We are also both Chinese so there are auspicious wedding dates that we are advised to get married on. Thank goodness with our luck 9/10/11 worked out! Good luck planning everyone!

Post # 30
12 posts
Newbee

Yay for 9-10-11! We both wanted a fall-ish wedding (maybe October?) but couldn’t pass up this fun date. No reception booked yet, but most venues still have it available.

I keep thinking we’re either really smart to fly out for our honeymoon the next day (can you imagine how tight security will be?) or really dumb. We may end up flying out on Monday, anyway, just to give ourselves a day of rest before the trip.

Post # 31
285 posts
Helper bee

@misstickle- just think if u decide not to fly out on 9/11 you will be able to see ppls pics from the wedding and chat with everyone about how great it was! i always wanted to be home the day after, just to get the chance to catch up and hear what everyone has to say. for our honeymoon, we arent flying right away since i will be teaching, we are going to postpone it til winter break and then head out! i totally recommend a day of rest (and post wedding talk) after the big day!

The topic ‘September 10, 2011 Wedding Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors