(Closed) September 10, 2011 Wedding Date

posted 11 years ago in September 2011
Post # 47
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ditto @mandamack! my mom doesnt so much get it either but its SO true. most of the vendors i already booked so that i dont have an issue with getting who i want πŸ™‚ and def have time for the DIY! what are you planning??

Post # 48
242 posts
Helper bee

Every one I tell about our date thinks it’s super cute!
I’m so excited and wish it was closer, I’ve already got my venue booked, my dress ordered and my florist, photographer and DJ picked out. Luckily I’m getting my weding planning itch taken care of right now for my best friend’s wedding this month, but after that I’m going for it!

Post # 49
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@BrideSuzyQ: I don’t think it should matter. If the wedding is on a Saturday, people could get in Fri evening/Sat morning and go back on Sunday.

Post # 50
3 posts
Wannabee

Hey Hey Hey! I’m a 9.10.11 bride as well.  We weren’t even aware of how cute the date was until I was writing down the date one day while doodling in church (yes I’m guilty).  My mouth dropped and I nudged my fiancee and told him to look.  He was all for it!  Since that day, we’ve been full gear with our 9.10.11 date. I started wedding planning seems like day 1 of this 15-month engagement. Luckily, we haven’t run into any big snags yet as far as our vendors being booked up already.  However, we will be getting married in a small city so that may have something to do with it.  I got all the following vendors with no problems: ceremony and reception venues, cake decorator, DJ, caterer, my wedding dress is already ordered and bridesmaids dresses; my chicks just have to get fitted. Everything we seem to have together with the exception of our florist and photographer but we have that narrowed down to two options for each.  Looks like there will be no bridezilla here! Shout out to all my 9.10.11 brides; that is going be such lovely day!!!

~I open to any cute ideas and suggestions for wedding favors or anything else!~

Post # 51
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@jimbert321: I feel the same way…now that I have the date picked out I’m itching to get to it! So ready for 9.10.11 to go from a Ms. to a Mrs!!!!

Post # 52
285 posts
Helper bee

@brandy: congrats on being a 9.10.11 bride! whoohoo πŸ™‚ as far as extras, i did see a save the date scratchoff ticket that had three hearts to scratch out the date. For the purpose of 9.10.11 i think that could be cool if you are doing STD.

For my wedding, i am doing a wine theme. with that, my favors are going to be bottles of wine with custom labels! i think my placecards will be the corks with a winelike placecard and purple calligraphy πŸ™‚ so excited!

Post # 53
3 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@missjayellegee: The Scratchoff ticket is so creative;  I really like that and would be using that idea however I’ve found this photographer that will be doing our engagement session and right now she is running a special until the end of the year where the creates a customized banner (with our wedding colors) of our wedding date that we hold up in one of our pictures. It’s going to be awesome. I’ve attached a picture of a previous couple that shows the example of what I’m talking about.

By The Way, I love your theme..too cute and you know I’m obsessed with purple (wedding colors are purple and champagne) so you can do no wrong in my book!

Post # 54
1 posts
Wannabee

Our date is 9-10-11 also!  Such a cute date!  Our vendors are telling us to book early as that date will go quickly with booking of vendors…so we’ve already booked the hall…Beach wedding in Ohio!

Post # 55
285 posts
Helper bee

@brandy: SUCH A GREAT IDEA! love that…what a good STD and a great way to incorporate your engagement shoot photos. so fun!

congrats @katmando! so exciting πŸ™‚

Post # 56
54 posts
Worker bee

We booked a venue!! It was the last one we saw and we had our fingers crossed because so many venues in Chicago were already booked for 9.10.11.  We are totally in love with it though.  

Is anyone else having trouble nailing down vendors because of our *popular* (and fantastic) wedding date?

Post # 58
87 posts
Worker bee

9-10-11 wedding in Jamaica!!

Choosing this date was the easiest wedding decision that we had to make. 

We started dating on 6-7-08 so it made sense to marry 9-10-11 πŸ™‚

Congrats to all my 9-10-11 brides!!!!

Post # 59
175 posts
Blushing bee

i’m  a 9.10.11 bride as well… we didnt even realize the date until like ten mins after we decided on that date!!! it was just the only one that worked for us… we are stoked though. we have our venue booked. my dresss bought. talking with caterers now and we booked our photog!!! starting to get things going…. congrats everyone!!!

Post # 60
1 posts
Wannabee

I am another 9.10.11 bride!! FH and I have been saying August 2012 since we got engaged (in June 2010)… but a few days ago I was thinking about it, and I can’t wait that long!!  But really, how much planning can we get done in the next 24 months that we can’t get done in 13?!

It was too perfect to pass up – our 5-year dating anniversary falls on a Saturday, and it’s such a cute date like 9-10-11??  Must!!

Post # 61
285 posts
Helper bee

so cute!…someone just brought it to my attention, it even looks cool in roman numerals (call me crazy but look…) IX.X.XI …..now i think i have another idea for a tattoo! LOL πŸ˜‰

@soontobN…love how you were dating 6.7.08 and getting married 9.10.11! so cute!

The topic ‘September 10, 2011 Wedding Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors