(Closed) September 10, 2011 Wedding Date

posted 11 years ago in September 2011
Post # 62
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@missjayellegee:  aw thanks! and the roman numerals DO look awesome, that would make a great tat… work it!

Post # 63
56 posts
Worker bee

I chose 9-10-11 as well πŸ™‚

Post # 64
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I also chose 9-10-11.  We didn’t do it on purpose.  I actually wanted Sept. 17th or Sept 24th to make it more of a Fall wedding but both Saturdays were booked and I didn’t want to do Labor Day weekend so 9-10-11 it was.  I didn’t even realized it until a friend brought it up to me.  You can say that I am saving money on not sending out saves the dates because it is so easy to remember.

Post # 65
55 posts
Worker bee

I’m a 9.10.11 bride as well! It wasn’t intentional and it was after the fact that my youngest brother made a comment about the date.  It will be super easy for my fiancee to remember the date now- no excuses!

Post # 66
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi Ladies!

I’m a 9.10.11 bride too!! I had not even thought of the date until a coworker mentioned it to me. I was thinking of doing 10.1.11 which would have been nice too. I’m pleased with the date we chose because here in the bay area the nicest months are September/October, no FOG! This date was availabke at both ceremony and reception venues so we booked them! My advice to you is hurry up and book your venues ladies, I’ve already gotten a couple of calls from my venues saying people want my date!

Congrats all, happy planning!!

Post # 67
54 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@kris10g: It’s our dating anniversary, too! Great minds think alike πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@missjayellegee: Ooh, I never even thought about Roman numerals. Good call!

Post # 68
230 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@audpaud55:I’m a date twin (sort of)!  My fiance and I started dating on 9/7/07, and we wanted a date that was near our original anniversary.  Just so happened that the following Saturday in 2011 was 9/10/11 and it was cool to pass up.  And my fiance constantly jokes that we chose it because there’s no way he can forget it!  πŸ™‚

We’ve already booked our venue and DJ, because we figured that date would be very popular, and we’re hoping to decide on the florist and photographer in the next couple of weeks.  I used to plan int’l business meetings so I like getting stuff done way ahead of schedule.  There will always be last minute things, and I want to have all the major stuff out of the way.  Not to mention all the DIY projects I want lots of time to focus on.  I’d advise the rest of you 9/10/11 Bees to book venues asap…that date is going to be VERY popular!

Anybody else get giggles/titters/smiles when you tell people you’re wedding date?  πŸ™‚

Post # 69
920 posts
Busy bee

we put our deposit on the venue on wednesday! i skipped out of the office singing its mine all mine lol…poor fiance had to been seen in public with me after lolTongue out

Post # 70
6391 posts
Bee Keeper

We wanted Sept. 24, but our venue was already really full. Absolutely NO ONE was booked on 9-10-11! I was actually kind of bummed that we moved our date since 24 is my favorite number, so I’m really glad you all pointed out how cute the number succesion is! πŸ™‚

Post # 71
19 posts
Newbee

We’re a 9/10/11 wedding, too! Just booked our venue a week ago Wednesday.

Post # 72
242 posts
Helper bee

365 days to go ladies! YAY!!!

Post # 73
285 posts
Helper bee

yay @jimber!!!…now ladies…we are LESS THAN A YEAR away!!! πŸ™‚ whoohoo <3 what do all of you have left to book? i need flowers, limo ,church details!

Post # 74
230 posts
Helper bee

I need flowers and my dress! Then it’s just on to the smaller details.. Can’t believe it’s less then a year now!  πŸ™‚

Post # 75
18 posts
Newbee

Laughing Hooray for 09-10-11! Let’s see, we’ve got our church, recpection location, officiant, photographer, my dress & shoes, his tie, and decorations for the pews. I’m starting on the centerpieces. We still need flowers, cake/dessert, Bridesmaid or Best Man & groomsmen outfits, and smaller detail. How goes the planning for all of you?

Post # 76
630 posts
Busy bee

WE started dating on 9-10-06, so I wanted to get married on 9-10-11 before he even proposed lol! It will be our 5 year aniversary. So exciting!!!

The topic ‘September 10, 2011 Wedding Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors