(Closed) September 10, 2011 Wedding Date

posted 11 years ago in September 2011
Post # 77
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@fieldielover I’m another 9-10-11 bride! 299 days to go πŸ˜‰ I’m looking for feedback on the following:

1)  Colors?  It’s after labor day so technically not summer but still warm, but not yet full-on fall.  I’m thinking jewel tones, peacock hues, etc.  Thoughts?

2) Save The Dates:  I love the idea of playing up the 9-10-11 cute theme but haven’t thought of anyway yet.  Maybe a “don’t forget to save this date… but how could you?” or a lucky in love lottery picks.  Any more ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

3)  Anyone else flying out for your honeymoon the next day on Sunday, September 11 – the 10 year anniversary?  Any trepidation there?  I already booked the flights, but was just wondering if I’m the only one thinking about this.

4)  Just like @Miss Holley, I also wonder when should I be sending out both the save the dates / invitations?  

Thanks for the feedback, 9-10-11 brides. 

Post # 78
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

i’m a 9.10.11 bride too! where is everyone in their planning? we have the church, venue, photog, dj, cater and baker. we’ve picked out the invites, but i am nervous to order them… what if my venue burns down in a month and i have to get new ones? maybe i’m just paranoid?? what are you ladies doing? how soon is too soon?

Post # 79
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@villanovabride i’m nervous about flying out the next day. but Fiance has assured me that it should be the best day to travel b/c everyone is going to be nervous and security will be tight! we are only going from NC to Cozumel, so not too far…

Post # 80
3 posts
Wannabee

My fiance and I just got married and decided on the 910/11 date for the reason that we met in 2009, engaged in 2010 and figured get married in 2011. Luckly we will do a small wedding at his parents house in New Husband

Post # 81
3 posts
Wannabee

My fiance and I just got married and decided on the 910/11 date for the reason that we met in 2009, engaged in 2010 and figured get married in 2011. Luckly we will do a small wedding at his parents house in New Husband

Post # 82
3 posts
Wannabee

My fiance and I just got engaged and decided on the 910/11 date for the reason that we met in 2009, engaged in 2010 and figured get married in 2011. Luckly we will do a small wedding at his parents house in New Husband.  We are combining two families into one. Any ideas

Post # 83
1 posts
Wannabee

I am thinking of the date 9-10-11 for our wedding. I was thinking 11-11-11 but that’s on a Friday. I just got engaged and have no idea how to plan for a wedding. I am 31 been married once, but didn’t get the wedding I wanted then. So we are planning to have everything we want. Anyone have any suggestions?

Post # 84
13 posts
Newbee

Yay for the 9.10.11 brides!  This is my first official post on Weddingbee.  I’m a self-proclaimed horrible bride, because I’m terrible at planning this event, so I’m hoping that you all will INSPIRE me! πŸ™‚

Post # 85
285 posts
Helper bee

congrats @jenny! welcome πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 86
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hello Ladies!

I absolutely love this date!! Even though I am not offically engaged, soon lol My boyfriend and I decided on this date. Ours hearts are already set, my grandmother passed away a short time ago and it turned out to be my grandparents date. I didn’t even know. Its Destiny!!

Post # 87
9 posts
Newbee

Hello all! This is my first post, but I have been reading for awhile. I will also be a 9-10-11 bride and I am very excited! Especially since we are moving our wedding up a year. We had casually mentioned 9-29-12, which would mark six years of our being together, but we are both now looking forward to getting hitched less than a year from now! πŸ™‚

-Kathy

Post # 88
13 posts
Newbee

Yay for 9-10-11 weddings!!!

I am so excited and just think it is such an awesome date.  We have our venue, decor, my dress, and bridesmaid dresses done now.  I am struggling with flowers and having trouble with ceremony/ reception times but figure I have time to figure that out.  πŸ™‚

Post # 89
230 posts
Helper bee

Only 9 Months to go Ladies!!!  πŸ™‚

Post # 90
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey ladies I’m a future 9-10-11 bride as well and am SOOO excited to have finally set a date. My Fiance and I have been together for almost 5 years and have been engaged for 4 of them but between school, work and just life we never really nailed down a date. As soon as I found out my official graduation date we picked our official wedding date AND I LOVE IT!!! There is just one hitch, my FI’s first marriage began on 9-11-01 (was that sign or what), and it only lasted 3 years before she cheated and left him. But she still makes a big deal about their anniversary which my Fiance calls a national disaster. My Fiance has said he doesn’t mind the date in fact he loves it and wants to move forward with it since we know all of the vendors and venues we want are avaliable on this date. (for now) I’m just worried that his ex (who lives in another state w/ my Fiance daughter) will try to disrupt our wedding. I feel like I’ve waited long enough to marry the love of my life but should I consider changing my date or limiting who I invite so the ex doesn’t find out when it will be?? I thought planning our wedding was suppose to be fun!!!

Post # 91
55 posts
Worker bee

For us, it was either Nov 2 2011, because the date is the same forward and backwards Laughing  Or Sept 10 2011, Since the date is 9-10-11.  I ended up getting vacation in September, so 9-10-11 it is.  Funny the thought that goes into picking a date!

The topic ‘September 10, 2011 Wedding Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors