(Closed) September 12, 2009

posted 11 years ago in September 2009
Post # 124
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Well, mine too was the perfectly imperfect day….it stormed like all get out.  But, everyone told me it was luck.  HAHA!  It all went smoothly for the guests…I was passed around like the beach ball, but would not have changed a thing.  It was wonderful.  I was good at holding the tears coming down the aisle until I saw a dear friend that was not sure she could make it and she was crying, then looked ahead to gather myself and my sweet man was letting them flow.  Everyone pretty much started crying bc as soon as I stepped up on the platform he whispered "you are so beautiful"..thinking they could not hear, but they all did.  Here is a snap shot with many more pics to come!

[attachment=359139,45864]

Post # 125
599 posts
Busy bee

I just resurfaced to the world! The week leading up to the wedding was so busy I don’t know how you managed to find a minute to post on here!! I kept thinking “I wanna look at where everyone else is in planning!” Then I would open the page and immediately get side-tracked or called away!

Our wedding was perfectly imperfect, too! We had SO many people help us pull this thing off, and everyone had so much fun! We got married, had bird seed thrown all over us, danced and had an awesome time with friends and family, had an awesome after party at a local bar, then had a spectacular honeymoon in Bermuda! I can’t wait to see some pro pics, I can’t get my other pics until later because at work I can’t get on “Social Networking” sites >.<

I wanna hear more details ladies! Congrats to us all!!

Post # 126
78 posts
Worker bee

I am having the hardest time trying to get my name changed.  I seem to run out of time everytime I leave the house or forget something…whew!  Must be a sign I just need to stick with maiden for now…

Post # 127
2007 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m with you, sarahlynne!  I went to get mine changed as soon as we got back from the honeymoon (but not yet back to work) and failed.  Apparently Wyoming needs a document with both your new name and your birthdate whereas Colorado apparently doesn’t because their marriage certificate doesn’t have your birthdays on it and you can sign with either your new or maiden name.  So I was told I would have to contact the county we were married in and have them send me a copy of the application, for which I need to send a written request and a notarized copy of my drivers license.  Blech.  Fortunately I live close to CO.  I think I’m going to go down and try and get my social security changed there and then see if Wyoming will just call it good with that.  Good luck with changing yours!

Post # 128
78 posts
Worker bee

Yayyyyyyyyy!  As of today I FINALLY got all of the name change things done…whew! About time…

Post # 129
162 posts
Blushing bee

Did anyone get their pics back yet? Still waiting ;(

Please post some!

Post # 130
78 posts
Worker bee

I am still waiting too…..  🙁

Post # 131
51 posts
Worker bee

We got our pictures back!  I love them!!  Now I just need to figure out how to get them uploaded to show everyone…

Post # 132
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Just wanted to say, have a great anniversary this weekend! Smile Does anyone have special plans?

The topic ‘September 12, 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors