(Closed) September 12, 2010

posted 9 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Yes me!!!! yayy! I have my location, my wedding party, pastor, ..I dont have the dress.. You?!

Post # 4
1020 posts
Bumble bee

wow, i’m so glad to know i am not the only one getting married on 9/12/2010!

i have booked my ceremony chapel, still looking for reception venue, no dress (but i think i know which one i want), no photographer, no DJ/MC…… i feel so behind but it’s so hard to find something that i like within my budget!

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

TingTing , the nice thing about getting married on Sunday is most places will work with your budget I noticed cause most weddings are on Saturday.  But in Italian tradition Sundays are the best days to get married on : )

Post # 6
1020 posts
Bumble bee

Hi ShirinT! Lower cost is the reason why I am doing it on a sunday 🙂 I wish I had an unlimited budget for my wedding….. but since I don’t, I am trying to make the best out of the current budget 🙂

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

I will wait till after January for Save the dates..after all the holiday stuff is done : ) I am going to do postcards with picture to save money and postage.

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

This was my original date! But the my church doesn’t do weddings on Sundays, so I went with September 10 Smile Weekend twins maybe?

The topic ‘September 12, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors