(Closed) September 14, 2013!

posted 9 years ago in September 2013
Post # 167
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Not a good day for me. ๐Ÿ™ The car rental company I was working with just notified me that the car I had rented for saturday was hit last night at another wedding, and they won’t be able to get it fixed by saturday. They just said they would refund me my deposit but now what in the hell am i supposed to to about transportation. Not a good way to start off the wedding week. :'(

Post # 168
267 posts
Helper bee

@mtorres:  Oh no!  This is the stuff that’s SO irritating because you can’t control it.  At the same time, don’t beat yourself up because you couldn’t have done anything to prevent it.  Do they have any other vehicles that would work for your wedding?  If not, start calling other companies asap and let them know what happened, I’m sure there will be something available.  Good luck! 

Post # 169
93 posts
Worker bee

@fridaythe13bride:  I think that is what was more annoying/frustrating. That they didnt even offer any of their other other cars or other places I could call. They were just like “Here’s your money back. We really don’t care if it’s less than a week before your wedding.” But THANKFULLY I was able to find something and I just sent them a signed contract! Hopefully this will be the last major issue I have to deal with!

Post # 170
267 posts
Helper bee

@mtorres:  That’s awesome news!  Right?  That’s what I was thinking, if a vender cancels that late on their client, they should minimally refer them somewhere else, or offer something similar.  Super annoying.  But thank goodness something pulled through!  Are you 4 days out (Saturday wedding)?  I’m 3….no room for more major issues, we are almost there!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 171
93 posts
Worker bee

@fridaythe13bride:  Yes ma’am! Everyone has been texting and emailing me asking me if im nervous or excited but I dont think it’s really hit me yet! Woohoo to only 3 days left for you!!! Hope everything goes as planned! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 172
305 posts
Helper bee

Just had to pop in to say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 173
305 posts
Helper bee

Aaaaand it’s today! I’m off to enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 175
93 posts
Worker bee

Well ladies, the day has come and gone! How did everything turn out? I hope everyone had a fantastic wedding day! I thought I’d share a few sneek peeks from our photographer and pics taken by family.

Post # 176
267 posts
Helper bee

@mtorres:  Oh my gosh completely gorgeous!!  I don’t have my pics yet (my photographer works a bit slow but she’s amazing nonetheless!) although I did post on a different thread the preview she send me…here it is…

The topic ‘September 14, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors