(Closed) September 14, 2013!

posted 8 years ago in September 2013
Post # 17
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ahh I can’t believe people are already planning their next-September weddings! I’m still impatiently waiting for my this-September wedding.

Post # 18
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I’m not 100% but it looks like September 14, 2013 it will be! so excited :)))))

Post # 19
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m getting married 09/14/2013!!  We have our ceremony and reception venues booked, and our DJ, and lots of lists of ideas for decorations and what not. Now we just need to narrow down a photographer!  

Our wedding colors are Grey, navy and yellow! It’s going to be a small ceremony at a villa museum out on their terrace overlooking a huge garden and lake michigan and then a large reception @ a country club that we are trying to keep as personal as possible. 

Some ideas so far; Not having a wedding cake but serving our favorite dessert (salted caramel ice cream and cake pops), Not having paper ceremony programs but having the program blown up on a large canvas that will sit on an easel just before the door to go out to the terrace (then put in our house somewhere), T- shaped acrylic photobooth picture frames with place cards on one side and a message to guest on the other side reminding them to use the photobooth and thats it’s ‘our gift to you’ so that it’s a place card and favor all in one, our table numbers will be black and white pictures of my fiance and I next to numbers (cut outs, written in sand, under speed limit signs etc) in blue frames with the numbers color popped in yellow, center pieces i’m thinking half clear vases with floating lemon halfs with a flower head floating on top and half clear vases with yellow flowers in them. 

Post # 20
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

HEY ALL!

Anyone recognize a couple out there named Bobbi & Billy with this wedding date? Ordered shot glasses from the “other” wedding website and received 2 cases of your shot glasses instead of mine. Figured you may be able to get 2 extra cases out of it πŸ˜€ PM me if you want to get in touch!

7/7/2012 in CA

Post # 21
23 posts
Newbee

9/14/13 here as well! 

We are getting married about 45 minutes north of Detroit at my mom’s country property. Our theme is vintage inspired with lots of pink and orange.

We already have our photographer and plan to do lawn games (we’re just not in to formal receptions!) so we don’t need a dj. 

Looking forward to sharing ideas with you girls!! πŸ™‚

Post # 22
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats!! My fiance and I wanted 9/14 so bad, but our beloved venue was already booked. But, I saw you were getting married in Western NY… I am from the area and it will be gorgeous at that time! Great choice!! We are getting married in October in Skaneateles (CNY), we are so excited! Happy planning πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 23
1176 posts
Bumble bee

We’re thinking 9/14/13 as well πŸ™‚ We can’t book our venue until September 1st, but it’s the nicest sounding to me, and it’s earlier in the month so we can hopefully still get good weather on our honeymoon! I can’t wait!

Post # 24
268 posts
Helper bee

Hello All Wedding Twins! We just booked our destination Sept 14th wedding! Were doing an english garden wedding on Oahu. My colors are Purple and Grey, with subcolors of pastels pink,blue, and yellow  =)

Post # 25
32 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married 9/14/13 on the beach in my hometown in Florida!

I’m so excited! I hope it’s not too hot or humid though. Florida weather is a bit unpredictable. 

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee

My wedding is the same day! Getting married at the museum and going with a rustic/fall theme and purple and green for accent colors. πŸ™‚

Post # 27
6 posts
Newbee

this is my new date! contract signed and all (just need the church!). Originally I planned June 29th, but with our venue throwing a 4th of July party and another wedding Im going to in August, I picked September 14th 2013. I think it sounds better anyway and Im so excited!!!!

Post # 28
6 posts
Newbee

i too have my colors picked out

and my dress already purchased!

Post # 29
268 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@belise:  I love your colors and theme! I have a big tulle ballgown too! I love how pouffy yours is towards the bodice!

Post # 30
212 posts
Helper bee

I have to say, I wanted the 14th badly! Unfortunately, part of my FI’s family is Jewish and the 14th is Yom Kippur…. so that was not going to work!

Post # 31
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We considered the date but it’s my 30th birthday and I didn’t want to share my birthday with my anniversary. Congrats

The topic ‘September 14, 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors