(Closed) September 15, 2013 date twin?

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MrsJenBee:  twin! on long island! i have my venue too, and church, and photographer, and dress! (yikes! talk about maintaining… thats another post for another day…) i cant decide on a save the date style or design, since im an artist/designer i feel the need to make these things myself and im not into them right now, and i also dont know when to send them anyway. we’re skipping the engagement photos because its not in our budget and our amazing photog friend has taken some nice photos of us i could use on the stds. BUT if i could, i would have them booked for the wedding weekend of this year. fall e-photos could be so pretty and still summery looking if its nice out.

sometimes i feel like i have so much done and then my mother and moh chime in with a giant to-do list! …ugh. im so not “that” bride! haha. good luck to you!!

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

ps – have you gotten any negative remarks about it being on a sunday? i almost dont want to tell people just yet because i dont think im ready to hear their remarks… annoying.

The topic ‘September 15, 2013 date twin?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors