(Closed) September 17th 2011 Brides – 6 Months to go!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Yay, I’m Sept 17th too!!  Everyone keeps asking me what I have left, I think I have all of the big stuff taken care of…but maybe I’m forgetting something?!

Post # 4
2392 posts
Buzzing bee

Exciting!  It does feel like it’s going fast… or at least after a long time of the wedding being far off, it’s now pretty close.

We have all the big stuff booked, but I’m a little paranoid I’m not ever going to get to the small stuff.  I also had a dream last night that not only did we have no ceremony written, but a bunch of geese showed up and were pooping on everybody.  ew. 

Post # 5
1501 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t believe only 6 months to the day!!! Now I’m really getting excited but realize I really need to work on all the DIY projects.

Post # 6
110 posts
Blushing bee

I’m sooo excited!! yayy only 6 more months!!

Post # 7
64 posts
Worker bee

I missed this thread yesterday, was super busy at work…. yay!  Six more months!

Post # 8
476 posts
Helper bee

Me too – missed it totally- Wow – just WOW!!

Post # 9
615 posts
Busy bee

I can’t wait either! When are you guys having your bridal shower? I was thinking in July for mine. Is that acceptable you think?

Post # 10
510 posts
Busy bee

Oh my god I didn’t even realize it until I saw this thread!  Ack…I have so much left to do!

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

Yeah, I think I want my bridal shower on July 17th 🙂 Exactly 2 months before the wedding.

Post # 12
615 posts
Busy bee

@Karen91602: That is a cute idea. I didn’t even think of that! I knew I wanted July, just didn’t pick out a day yet.

Post # 13
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Corykru: Yeah, I think the 16th is on a Sunday, so itll work out perfectly.

We started dating on the 17th, getting married on the 17th, might as well stick to the theme lol.

Are you planning it or is it going to be a suprise?

Post # 14
615 posts
Busy bee

@Karen91602: I would like to plan it. My mom says, however, that I should let my bridesmaids do everything. I feel bad doing that though because they are all so busy! I am trying to make this as easy of an experience as possible.  How are you handling this?

17 sounds like it is your lucky number :-).

Post # 15
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Corykru: 

I want it to be a suprise, but if I dont basically lead them to the hall and hand them the deposit I doubt it will get done. My mom and sister (my MOH) are planning it, but I’m such a perfectionist I want input, but then again…I want to be suprised. I keep asking my mom..”sooo July is coming up pretty quickly!!” she hasn’t booked anything yet which is stressing me out.

Yes…17 is my lucky number, although I got proposed to on the 16th because my fiance couldn’t wait an extra 7 hours lol.

Post # 16
615 posts
Busy bee

@Karen91602: A surprise shower would drive me crazy! I am with you on being a perfectionist. I would be worried it wouldn’t get done or something would go wrong lol.

The topic ‘September 17th 2011 Brides – 6 Months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors