(Closed) September 18th, 2010

posted 11 years ago in September 2010
Post # 47
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

September 18, 2010 in Connecticut

I have been engaged since November of 2008, but finally started putting some effort into the planning on the new year of 2010. Within 2 weeks, I booked all my vendors:venue for ceremony & reception, photographer, dj, florist and picked out the flowers, officiant, bakery. Two weeks ago, i finished paying for my dress, finished up finding a style and color for my bridesmaids and the groomsman. Got my 1 year old ring bearers tux for $20.

Sent out my Save the dates this morning! Next is working with the officiant on the wording of the ceremony (doing a blended family sand unity ceremony, including our kids), the ceremony/reception music, cake taste testing, registry, flower girl dress, deciding on centerpieces…

I hope i will be able to talk with other brides on here..maybe get a couple ideas and share as well.

Post # 48
1585 posts
Bumble bee

I am getting married on September 18th 2010, in Laguna Beach, CA.

Hiiiiii to all my date twins!!!

Post # 49
87 posts
Worker bee

We’re 09.19.2010 here in Pittsburgh too!  But instead of a chapel (as I’m lutheran and he’s Buddhist), we are getting married in Mellon Park.  It’s going to be beautiful once they get the landscaping redone this spring.  =)

Post # 50
256 posts
Helper bee

September 18, 2010 at the Lanam Club in Andover MA

Post # 51
150 posts
Blushing bee

Hey Bee’s anyone still out there ? where are the recaps ? any blogs?

Tongue out

The topic ‘September 18th, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors