(Closed) September 18th Brides. Only 199 days to go!!!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
2889 posts
Sugar bee

Invitations are hanging over my head too! That and finding a bus for guest transport. 🙂

I just bought my third dress (I’ll wear 2 but one has to go).

Post # 4
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

AAAAaaahhhhh!!!!  I have to start going to the gym, and book the hotel block!  Otherwise my guest will be sleeping in paper bags just to watch a walrus in a white dress get married. eek. 

Post # 5
639 posts
Busy bee

we are into the 6 month countdown too.  it makes me nervous, i feel there should be more I have to do, but surprisingly, it all seems under control …

Post # 6
2703 posts
Sugar bee

@ denver, i feel exactly the same way! i can’t believe we have six months… i’m freaking out, cuz i feel like i’ve forgotten something… it’s crazy how time flies!

Post # 7
4024 posts
Honey bee

I hope the wait goes so fast!!! I can’t wait! 🙂

We too have to order our invitation kits (we are DIY-ing them) Seems like I have tons to do, but I can’t really think of anything! Great, I’m probably going to forget something HUGE!

Post # 8
689 posts
Busy bee

i hope it goes by quicker..hehe i feel like it’s still far away, but i’m sure it’ll be here sooner than i think..starting to look for invitations, i have an idea of what i like, just have to find it..=) good luck bees!! we’re almost there!!!

Post # 9
150 posts
Blushing bee

grr dont even get me started on the GYM ! I need to boost it up big time !!

I have tonds of stuff to do as well .. good luck gals !

The topic ‘September 18th Brides. Only 199 days to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors