(Closed) September 2011 Babies

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Hi there! I’m pretty excited to see a september babies thread! I am 28 weeks as well.. Due September 25th with a little girl!

Things I have done- nursery 1/2 way decorated – we have the crib up, bedding, walls painted, new carpet in her room and we painted an old dresser and shelf. The baby shower is scheduled. <–I’m trying not to buy anything more until after the shower! we have a name picked out.  

Things I need to start thinking about – menu for after baby is home! create a birth plan, pack a hospital bag. I’m so nervous about picking a breast pump out and also the right cloth diaper system.

I’m so ready for her to be here, in the evening while my husband and I are eating dinner and watching our regular shows one of us always says… ” I wish baby was here”

Post # 4
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m 30 weeks tomorrow.  I’m having a girl.  She’s due on Sept. 16th. 

So far we have the nursery all set up.  The crib, bedding, changing table, glider, dresser, and decorations are all set up.  We have a name picked out.  She has a dresser full of clothes already cause I’ve been stocking up when I go to thrift stores and we got a lot of hand-me-down clothes from my SIL and Brother-In-Law.  I’ve also pre-made birth announcements on Shutterfly.com so that way when she’s born, all I’ll have to do is add her picture, birthdate, and how much she weighed and then just order them. 

We still have to:

Attend our lamaze class (next weekend), have baby shower (the weekend after that), after the baby shower we need to see what we still need that we didn’t get and buy that, stock up on diapers and wipes, plan what to pack to bring to the hospital, we need to get her closet fixed up (that’s the only part of the nursery that still isn’t done), write our birth plan, cook and freeze meals, and (only since I’m super type A personality) make a phone tree to make sure that everyone gets called after the baby is born, because as I tried to explain to Darling Husband, there is no way we are going to be able to call 30 people as soon as she’s born. 

We also have a breastfeeding class and a newborn care class in August that we plan on going to. 

YAY FOR SEPTEMBER BABIES!  Smile

The topic ‘September 2011 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors