(Closed) September 2011 beach brides?!?

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We’re getting married at a house right on the beach.  40 guests.  I haven’t chosen colors yets.  I’m not into “picking colors”  I just want everything to look elegant.  Although the house is on the beach, the attire will be cocktail attire.  I don’t want it to feel like we’re at a luau.  However we will have tropical flowers, centerpieces with sand and sea shells, torches, and anything else that has a formal beach feeling to it.  I’m borrowing a lot of items, so I guess once I have it all together, that may determine the color scheme.

My invites are message in a bottle style, with sand and seashells.  I am not doing favors.  Our menu hasn’t been decided yet but I’m leaning towards a surf n turf type menu. 

Post # 4
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

yayy my wedding i september 10th too! we are having the ceremony on a beautiful little beach in our home town just up the road from our house ๐Ÿ™‚ we decided we wanted more formal beach style soo we are having damask and royal blue with hints of yellow, so its still beachy colours but it is classy and elegant at the same time. also our reception venue is painted in those colours pretty much so we decided to go with it rather than change the colours of the walls! good luck and it will be beautiful no matter what, after all you did pick the best date of the year :p

The topic ‘September 2011 beach brides?!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors