(Closed) September 2011 Brides, when is your bridal shower??

posted 10 years ago in September 2011
Post # 32
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

June 18 for mine

Post # 33
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Franciscan Gardens

My Wedding is 9/3/11 and my shower is going to be 7/30/11 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 34
1263 posts
Bumble bee

My personal shower is going to be June 25 and then our couple’s shower is scheduled for July 16. So excited! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 35
4 posts
Wannabee

I’m having 2, the first one is going to be June 12th because that is one of the only times my Maid/Matron of Honor can be here since she lives is CA and I live in OK. Then I’m also having another one in New England b/c I have a lot of family there. That one will be in July sometime. I was wanting to have a couple’s shower but my FH thinks that showers are for girls ๐Ÿ™

Post # 36
2 posts
Wannabee

Our wedding is on 9/3 in Buffalo NY. Fiance is from Buffalo, I’m from Erie, PA, and we live in Boston.

Soooo I’m actually having 3 showers! The first two given by my mom and Future Mother-In-Law are on July 2nd (in Buffalo) and 3rd (in Erie). My thrid shower is being given by my fiance’s Aunt that lives in Boston and that is on July 23rd!

Phew!

Post # 37
6 posts
Newbee

Wedding is 9/4—my sister and bridesmaids are throwing my shower on 8/13.

Post # 38
405 posts
Helper bee

Wedding is 9/3…showers are 6/18 and 7/3 ๐Ÿ™‚  Can’t believe the shower invites are going out this week!  Craziness.  

Post # 39
279 posts
Helper bee

We just decided on a date and place today. My Aunt is throwing one for me on July 30th. My wedding is September 16th. I am really excited about it!

Post # 40
1600 posts
Bumble bee

Our wedding is September 03, and my shower is June 11. There’s also a lingerie shower/bachelorette combined thing in August sometime.

I’m finishing up my schooling this summer so anytime in July or August wouldn’t have worked for a shower cause I’ve got finals!

Post # 41
66 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is Sept 10 and the shower is July 16. We’re also having my dad’s 50th suprise party that night so out-of-towners can come, so it’ll be a busy day!

Post # 42
45 posts
Newbee

July 23, wish it was earlier too!!

Post # 43
491 posts
Helper bee

Our wedding is September 24th and we are having the first shower in Kentucky (my hometown) on June 25th, just because that’s the only time we will be there. My grandma and close family friends will be throwing it.

The Future Mother-In-Law and close family friends will be throwing a shower sometime in early August.

I’m pretty excited about everything. I’m having trouble deciding what to put on my registry. My FH and I have been living together for almost 2 years already, so we do have a lot of things. Some of them are mismatched and all that good stuff, but you know it’s our home. I was reading on a website that there is an option on your invitations that you can put a website where shower-go-ers can contribute to your honeymoon?? Has anyone heard of this? The website is http://www.thehoneymoon.com.

I appreciate all info and feedback!

Post # 44
1137 posts
Bumble bee

Finally got word that something is in the planning! Looks like end of July for us – all my family is 3 hours away, while his is local. My sisters (BM/MOH) are looking to plan something where my family is – not sure if my other two BMs, or FI’s family will plan something local. Either way, I’m excited to finally have something happening ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 45
297 posts
Helper bee

wedding is September 17, shower is next weekend June 12. Most of my family likes to spend their weeekends in the summer at the lake so that’s why it is being thrown early. 

Post # 46
139 posts
Blushing bee

my wedding is Sept 24th and my showers are August 20th for FH side of family & August 27th for my side of family (in a different city as to reasons for seperating).

& I wish I could play wiht our goodies now as well.. lol

The topic ‘September 2011 Brides, when is your bridal shower??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors