(Closed) September 2011 Brides, when is your bridal shower??

posted 10 years ago in September 2011
Post # 47
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have no idea! My aunt, Maid/Matron of Honor, Bridesmaid or Best Man and mom are all planning it! I’m excited 🙂 I’m thinking August sometime, we’re getting married Sept. 30

Post # 48
94 posts
Worker bee

Wedding is 9-4-11, Shower was 6-5-11.  Had to plan around community events/summer festivals hogging my streets (parking issues)! 🙂

Post # 49
66 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is Sept 10th and my shower is July 16th. My shower is being thrown by a combination of bridesmaids and family. My aunts are making salad with grilled chicken and the cupcakes as well as a few other things to eat, my mom is buying the prizes for the games, making a basket for a chinese auction, and bringing food, my Future Mother-In-Law is bringing some food, making a basket, and she got us the location for free, my bridesmaids are buying the decor, plates/napkins/cups/etc, favors, and bringing some food. It’s really a joing effort, but I’m Italian, so thats generally how it goes. Plus, I’d feel bad making a few people pay for a shower with a guest list of 84 people.

Post # 50
6 posts
Newbee

My wedding is 9/18 and my shower is 7/16. Guess I need to go find a dress for the event!

Post # 51
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@ccd0:

Aww!!! So cute!

Post # 52
45 posts
Newbee

Our wedding is 9-10-11 and my shower is on July 30th as well!  I can’t wait!

Post # 53
128 posts
Blushing bee

My Wedding is September 3 2011. I am having two Bridal showers. I am having one in Cincinnati (where I am getting married), and the other in (Flint ). I am having one on July 23 and one on August 6.  I am very excited to see everyone, just wish I could have one big shower. My family is from Cincinnati, but all of my friends are from the Flint area. It is a five hour drive. Both groups are happy with the arrangement I have in place I just wish we could all celebrate together…

Post # 54
197 posts
Blushing bee

Our wedding is September 17.  Our first shower is July 31, we have an engagement party on Aug. 6 and showers on Aug. 30 & 31.  We have the possibility of one or two more.  The weekends between now & W-day are filling up fast :o)

Post # 55
128 posts
Blushing bee

My wonderful bridal party is throwing me two showers. I had one July 23rd 2011 with my family in Ohio and I am having one in Michigan on Aug 6th 2011 with my friends. I got wonderful gifts from my first one! My fiance was so excited to see some of the gifts that came from the shower. I was just excited to have two parties with people I love but don’t see often.

Post # 56
28 posts
Newbee

My bachelorette party was July 15th – 17th and my bridal shower is August 20th

Post # 57
241 posts
Helper bee

I had one July 27, another the first weekend in August and then another one September 3rd.  The September 3rd is one that the hosts just couldn’t find an earlier day to hold it!  it’ll also be partially my bachelorette!

The topic ‘September 2011 Brides, when is your bridal shower??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors