(Closed) September 2011 Brides, where are you honeymooning?

posted 9 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 17
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We are going to St. Lucia!!!

Post # 18
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2005

I ment to say Riviera Maya Mexico, lol

Post # 19
48 posts
Newbee

Oh my gosh, such world travelers we have here!!! 🙂

We’re going to Curacao!

Post # 21
453 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to Riviera Maya. PSunset princess Resort. I’m really excited becuase we have stayed at the Princess Resorts in Dominican Republic and they were AMAZING! Laughing

Post # 22
197 posts
Blushing bee

He was planning to take us to Greece but then his mom spilled the beans so he felt like he had to pick somewhere new.  I have no idea but I think he’s looking at places similar to Peter Island in the BVI.  He wants seclusion.

Post # 23
55 posts
Worker bee

We drooled over Tahiti as well.  Then his parents went in Nov 2010 and reported back to us that being there was almost as expensive as going there if not more.  $25 for a hamburger.  Over $40 per person for a breakfast buffet, $60 if you want it hot.  $6 for a coke.  My ffi said the clothes he was wearing, including his sandals, cost him less than the lunch he purchased!

We still drool over Tahiti, but it will have to wait until we save more money.  Then we tossed around the ideas of Belize, Canary Islands and Roatan.  We ended up booking a place we had never consider: St Lucia.  We are divers and the diving is included in the all inclusive price for St Lucia.  That is what sold us.  All inclusive, with air, diving everyday if we choose, 10 nights, just over $4k total.

Post # 24
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Another Riviera Maya bride here!! We’re staying at The Tides for 5 nights 🙂 Tahiti was our first choice too, but for the same price of airfare and a “mediocre” hotel in Moorea, we got a luxury hotel, airfare, food, and 6 different excursions. Definitely worth it in my opinion!

Post # 25
6 posts
Newbee

Italy! Four nights in Venice, three nights in Rome and then six nights on the Amalfi Coast. I can’t wait to visit Pompeii, eat pasta, relax on the beach and drink Prosecco. Laughing

Post # 26
39 posts
Newbee

We’re doing 4 nights in Venice then a 14 day Mediterranean Cruise that ends in Rome — I can’t wait!

Post # 27
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We are going to New Zealand. Our flight and hotel cost us just under $3000 and my father gave us an extra $3000 to spend while we are there.

Post # 28
124 posts
Blushing bee

Playa Del Carmen (the THIRD Riviera Maya bride)! We have been graciously gifted an all-inclusive honeymoon from the Future Father-In-Law, with VIP EVERYTHING! I am beyond excited.

The topic ‘September 2011 Brides, where are you honeymooning?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors