(Closed) September 2011 Due Date Thread

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Me! I’m due Sept 25th. However, if she’s a week late or more, she’ll be an Oct baby. There can’t be just two of us though…who else is out there?

Post # 4
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m due Sept. 5th ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’m due Sept. 25 with a baby girl!

Post # 7
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m due on September 16th.  We’re having a girl! 

Post # 9
832 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I’m due September 1st and we’re having a baby boy!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
1220 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Sept. 15th here.  It’s a boy.

Post # 12
1220 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@MsMamaBear:  I don’t really know about here in Seattle nor is it a huge issue for me.  I was old for my class and saw many of the young kids struggle through learning and sports.  I would much rather him be old for his class than super young.

Post # 13
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I was thinking that too…I’m not sure if it varies by state, county, or individual district. I started school down in Louisiana at age 4 (for just a few weeks- my bday is late August and schools start there around mid August). I was the youngest person in my grade for a long time, until a girl who skipped a grade came to our school. My husband though is the opposite. He was born early Sept but missed the cutoff and was one of the older kids. The only time I remember it really sucking being the youngest was sophomore year when all the kids started getting their driver’s licenses and I didn’t get mine until the day before junior year started. If mine is mature enough at 4 and they’ll let her in, I’ll probably do it. But I have no qualms about holding her for another year if she’s not ready.

Post # 14
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

September 28th with a little boy ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh gosh I never even thought about school cut offs! I have no idea when ours is, but oh well, too late now!

Post # 15
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@MsMamaBear:  In Louisiana, it’s September 30th for the cut off to start school.  Our daughter will be in the same grade as her cousin who’s 11 months older because she was born in October. 

Post # 16
940 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I’m due September 29th and we’re having a girl. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘September 2011 Due Date Thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors