(Closed) September 2012 bees !!! How are you feeling?!

posted 8 years ago in September 2012
Post # 32
3696 posts
Sugar bee

Feeling good. I’m about to pick up our invitations and start assembling them! They were a bit delayed, I would have preferred to have mailed them already, but, eh, it’ll be fine. Stressing about it does nobody any good, anyhow. I will be glad, though, to have them in the mail over the next couple of days!

Post # 33
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Very stressed!! I am taking my dress to DB Saturday to see about alterations. All I  need is bra cups, bustle, and pressed and steamed. I’ve heard such bad things about DB but I thought Id see what the price would be and go somewhere else if its too outrageous!!

Post # 34
433 posts
Helper bee

I am feeling totally crazy! We just got told by our landlord that he is moving back into our rental house so we have to find a new place to live! The move-out date is two weeks before I leave for the wedding! Aaah. On top of that, I’m worried that my online RSVPs aren’t working well– the invitations were sent out three weeks ago and I’ve only had a few people go to our website and RSVP. I still don’t have my dress which is stressing me out, and I keep breaking out in horrible acne, so now I’m paranoid I will look like a hormonal mess on my wedding day.

Trying to remember to just breathe 🙂

Post # 35
69 posts
Worker bee

One minute I’m calm, the next I am going bat shit crazy! Had I known what I know now, we would have done a smaller wedding and wouldn’t have spent so much money on the whole thing.

We are doing some really nice things for our guests- transportation to/from hotel blocks to wedding and reception and back to hotel blocks at the end of the night, a live band that cost 3 grand more than a DJ, nicer food options, open bar with top shelf liquor, paid for ~$100/GM toward their suits, and the list goes on. So far some of these things don’t seem to be appreciated and it drives me nuts. To put icing on the cake, FI’s best man pulled a really good one and asked to put the deposit for the bachelor party on our credit card. Nice.

Post # 36
106 posts
Blushing bee

The last few weeks were a bit stressful due to unneccesary drama, but now I’ve decided to not let it bother me and just focus on the awesome event coming up.  I cannot wait!!  Of course there are still many details to take care of but I am getting so excited about marrying my best friend Laughing

Post # 37
180 posts
Blushing bee

Stressed!!!!

The tasks are on schedule, but the stress is coming from family and friends. I am getting more and more excited, though. Still making big changes this late in the game, but it’s okay! I can’t wait to see my flowers!!!

Post # 38
127 posts
Blushing bee

😀 Not so stressed since most items have been ticked off our to-do list. Just waiting for the RSVPs but we’re having a small party so it’s not a major stress factor… So we’re just wondering if we are missing out some things that need to be done but have slipped both our minds

Post # 39
190 posts
Blushing bee

Im feeling great! anxious!! i just want the day to be tomorrow!!!

Post # 40
129 posts
Blushing bee

super stressed considering my FH lost his job yesterday… 2 days after sending out invites and we have to move (work provided home) and we have a 2 year old 🙁

Post # 41
206 posts
Helper bee

leahsmom0201

man, an i thought we had it bad cause my car is completely shot and we definitely don’t have money for it, let alone rent and the rest of the wedding costs which we’re paying for ourselves but girl that is terrible, keep Faith that it will work out, i am definitely praying for you and your family! it will get better!

Post # 42
891 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

On one hand I’m feeling pretty amazing today… I just ordered my veil. I’ve been looking FOREVER for one that I like, that isn’t too much and I found it today on Etsy. WOOHOO!

On the other hand, I had my appt with the fittings lady for my gown and Saturday and alterations are going to be super expensive. I blew my dress budget by about $300! Undecided

The topic ‘September 2012 bees !!! How are you feeling?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors