(Closed) September 2012 Colors

posted 7 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

What about black, gold, and either a plum or a teal color?  I think those would be pretty.  Or instead of the gold using like a butter cream color? Good luck!

Post # 5
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Black is such a neutral, so I wouldn’t worry about working it into the color scheme – especially if the room is dimly lit. They will just blend in and I’m sure they will look great.

If I were you, I would actually decorate with golden delicious apples. It would be cheap, pretty, and personal. You could even make pie with them after the wedding! I would get a large vase, fill them with the apples, and use them as cenerpieces. Like Soon2bSuttle said, I think gold, cream, or butter would look great. I would also throw in a little orange like you mentioned. I also really like the idea of a sapphire accent. Since orange is blue’s complement it will really pop out and look fun and festive. It makes me think of a fall day with the leaves turning in front of a blue sky. I think it would have the fall “feel” without being the expected red-orange-yellow-brown fall theme.

The topic ‘September 2012 Colors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors