(Closed) September 2012 – Weight Loss

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I don’t know if there is one yet or not, but I’d join you if there is.  I’m just starting out-trying to walk more and I’ve signed up for myfitnesspal to track all of my calories per day.  I’d love to lose 45 pounds, as well.

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Ive been working out for some time now and have lost some weight but def need to lose another 15 lbs by April … but my main concern is keeping it off I dont want all my hard work to go down the drain

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Whenever I lose weight it seems to find it’s way back home-ugh.  The sample size of my dress fit and so the shop ordered that size-I really wanted them to order smaller as motivation but they talked me out of it…Sigh.  Goal is 25 pounds since I have put on some “moving across the ocean” weight (that is what I am calling it).  I am walking distance from the beach and keep telling myself to run on the sand-such a tough workout-but I just end up sunbathing.

What are you ladies doing to keep active?

Post # 6
379 posts
Helper bee

Ahhh its soo frustrating! I’m constantly up and down the same 10 lbs! I just started last monday and am down 3.5 lbs, but we had a cake tasting today, so I probably gained some of it back.  I still have around 20 to go and keep off….at least for the wedding!

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee

Ladies I am trying a all natural diet. If your serious of sheading the weight before the summer inbox me. I have lost five so far on the road to success. Set your mind and go for it. We can do it trust me I have been struggling with this for a minute and I wouldn’t market anything that didn’t work. My friend intorduced it to me and she has dropped 40 lbs since October.

Post # 8
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve lost 40, I have 25-30 more to go… sigh

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee

I am right there with you guys! I feel like I am doing SO much to lose weight (watching foods I eat, moving more, started Pilates), but I feel like it doesn’t look like I am doing anything. I really want to get into shape–those wedding pics follow you the rest of your life!

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee

try isagenix, you can go and do some research at isagenix.com, its  seems expenisive but for a day its $10 plus you one meal. keep in mind its a life style change, People will say that your just going to gain it back….  but no matter what program you did, if you eat bad aagin and dont work out you always get it back.!!

I Have been on the program for just over 2 months, and have lost 7 inches just just off my stomach, and lost 17 pounds.  it hard but it works.

I like to picture how I will look on the honeymoon and in my dress of course for motovation.

The topic ‘September 2012 – Weight Loss’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors