(Closed) September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@FloridaGatorBride:  Thanks for the new thread!

I think my baby will be born on September 28, 2013 (date)

At 1:00 am (time)

He/she will weigh 7 lbs 4 oz

He/she will be 21 inches tall

He/she will have lots of dark brown hair

He/she will have blue eyes that will change to brown 

I hope he/she has my mouth and nose and logic and sensibility and my husband’s athletic abilities, patience and math/computer skills!

Post # 5
2719 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I think my baby will be born on September 14, 2013

At 8:43PM

He/she will weigh 7lb 9oz

He/she will be 21″ tall

He/she will have reddish-brown hair (I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it was orange)

He/she will have blue eyes and turn hazel

I hope he/she has my scholastic abilities and hair and my partner’s smile, athletic abilities, patience, and physique.

Post # 6
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I think my baby will be born on Sept. 1… clearly this is an optimistic survey. 🙂

At 6:50 AM

He will weigh 7 lbs 8 oz

He will be 20 ” tall

He will have lots of dark blond hair (Hubby and I both had dark blond when we were babies.. his got darker as he grew, mine turned platinum blond when I was a kid.)

He will have blue eyes.. mine are blue and hubby’s are hazel/green. 🙂

I hope he has my determination, scholastic abilities, and blond hair and my partner’s facial features, sense of humor, and personality 🙂

Post # 7
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Thanks for the new thread!

I think my baby will be born on September 1st, 2013 (date)

At 4:30 pm (time)

She will weigh 8 lbs 3 oz

She will be 21 inches tall

She will have brown hair

She will have dark blue that eventually change to hazel or brown

I hope she has my smile, responsibility and drive and my husband’s eye color, laid back/optimistic attitude and patience!

It’s so strange making these predictions because I honestly haven’t thought much about what specific day/time she’ll be born.  It’ll be fun to look back on this and see if I was WAY off or somewhat close.

Post # 8
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think my baby will be born on September 19th, 2013

At 3:15am

He will weigh 7 lbs 2 oz

Hewill be 20″ tall

He will have brown hair

He will have grey eyes that will turn hazel

I hope he has my eyes, my mellowness, and my love of nature and my partner’s lips, sense of humor, love of science and strong faith. and please let him have my feet cuz my DH feet are horrendous lol

Post # 9
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think my baby will be born on September 30 (Due September 21 so I’m assuming she’s going to be late but still in September)

At 7:15am (I’m thinking I’ll go into labor sometime at night/late evening but she won’t come until the morning)

She will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. (Family history indicates she’s going to be somewhat big but I’m hoping for no 9 pounder)

He/she will be 18 inches tall

She will have blonde hair

She will have blue eyes (i know most baby’s have grey or blue eyes)

I hope she has my nose and eyes and my partner’s curly hair and personality.

I’m just hoping that she doesn’t come too early. She seems to be growing right where she should be but my sister and I were both really late. DH keeps saying that if she’s anyhting like me she’ll come as early as possible because I’m a pretty impatient person, but I really hope that’s not the case. 

Early on I did one of those predictors and it said I was going to have a boy on Sept 11. Well it’s already got the boy part wrong so I’m assuming it’s got the date wrong too.

Post # 10
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I think my baby will be born on September 8, 2013

At 11:00 am 

She will weigh 7 lbs 6 oz

He/she will be 20 inches tall

She will have lots of dark brown hair

She will have blue eyes that will change to hazel

I hope she has my body type, with DH’s nose, eyes and eyelashes, and maybe a little of his height.  I hope she has my patience and organization, with his creativity and sense of adventure. 

Post # 11
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

happy monday everyone! what a fun check in! okay here goes: 

I think Baby V will be born on September 14, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Baby V will weigh 7 pounds 6 oz and will be 20 inches tall/long

Baby V will be bald (just like their mama was – though hopefully he/she will grow hair faster than I did!) 

Baby V’s eyes will be a greenish-blue

I hope Baby V has my love for reading, my nose and my eyes (though then they wouldn’t be the color I put above) and I hope Baby V has DW’s love for athletics, her legs and her easy going spirit (okay, I know she/he can’t have her legs, but hey – why not wish??) And I hope that Baby V gets our sense of adventure.

Post # 12
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think my baby will be born on September 25 (due date is Sept 30, but my birthday is Oct 1 so this is wishful thinking!)

At 3pm

She will weigh 7 lbs, 2 oz.

She will be 21.6 inches tall- we’re a family full of tall people!

She will have dirty blond hair

She will have blue eyes

I hope she has my bone structure (DH’s family are built like linebackers- fingers crossed for narrow shoulders!) and my partner’s athleticism

Post # 13
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think my baby will be born on September 23, a day after my dad’s birthday just like I was born the day after my grandma’s birthday. 😛 

At 2:30 p.m.  

He will weigh ___8 pounds 4 oz_____

He will be _____21 in______ tall

He will have ______brown____ hair that will turn light and then go back to dark as he gets older. 

He will have _____blue_____ eyes (at least I hope! My DH has the most gorgeous blue eyes!) 

I hope he has my _____brains___________ and my DH’s ______good looks________.  My husband is a serious TDH (Tall, Dark, & Handsome haha) and I really hope our son looks just like him. 🙂 My DH is also very smart, so if our son was just a little mini-me of him even in the brains department, I’d be A-OK with that! 

Post # 14
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think my baby will be born on September 13, 2013.

At 10:40pm

She will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz

She will be 21.5 inches tall

She will probably be bald at first, but will eventually grow red or strawberry blond hair.

She will have blue eyes

I hope she has my eyes, nose and lips and DHs intelligence, big heart, and fun-loving personality. I also hope she is athletic like both of us too.

Post # 15
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I think my baby will be born on August 24, 2013

At 9:37 PM

He/she will weigh 7lb 13 oz

He/she will be 19 1/2 inches tall

He/she will have black hair (we both had jet black hair)

He/she will have blue eyes

I hope he/she has my Skin and eyes and my partner’s Athletic-ness and height.

Post # 16
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Our AC is broken.  Frown  I want to cry and scream.  We tried putting it on for the first time last night and it ran for about an hour with no temperature drop on the thermostat.  We determined that it’s simply not blowing cold air.  My husband tinkered around with things for awhile but we eventually gave up and went to bed in a very hot house.  We have good insulation and new windows and doors and all the ceiling fans are on, but it’s pretty bad in here.  The AC is only about 3-4 years old too.  So frustrating.  We’re hoping the repair man can stop by this afternoon.  

We’re also trying to refinance our mortgage and the home appraisal is scheduled for tonight.  So of course I have to clean and straighten up in this hot miserable house.  And the dog can’t possibly find anywhere else to sit but right on top of me.  She’s like a 40lb. heating blanket.  

The good news is the weather looks to be much cooler this weekend.  I’m not ready for summer yet.  

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors