(Closed) September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 47
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Anyone else starting to see the dark line?! Mine just started showing and it’s very faint but it makes me excited for some reason, like it means we’re that much closer to being in our third trimester!!! Wooo!

Post # 48
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@CircleFace:  my Darling Husband does the exact same thing. “Oh I can’t feel anything.” Well, if you would try leaving your hand on there for more than 2 seconds, you might be able to!  He has felt him a few times, but he is definitely not interested in sitting there obsessing over my belly like I do. Booo. 

@tracylesq:  yay for feeling baby move!  Yesterday my little guy must have flipped around and was dancing on my cervix all day, which is like..the weirdest feeling in the world.  Thank goodness he seemed to have flipped back over today and is kicking me back up close to my ribs again. 

@MrsRose:  OMG! When I read your post I was like ohhh no way I don’t have that yet, but I pull up my shirt and sure as sh*t! There it is!  It’s super faint, though.  Weird!!! You are right, we are getting closer to 3rd tri!  Time is going by pretty quickly, before we know it we will have little babies in our arms instead of our bellies! YAY! 

Post # 49
1090 posts
Bumble bee

@angelicwink:  Glad to hear it went well!  Will you have any follow-up ultrasounds after this one?  

Post # 50
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@cowgirlace:  Bahaha! That’s what happened to me too! I was putting lotion on my belly and telling Darling Husband how eventually I’m going to have a line there and looked at where I was pointing and there it was! I couldn’t believe it!

Post # 51
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@MrsRose:  I haven’t seen the line yet :/

Post # 52
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@CircleFace:  AC is still broken and we are out quite a bit of money already.  Luckily it got rather chilly here again, so we don’t need it anymore right now.  Repair guy is coming to finish the job on Tuesday.

@cowgirlace:  Is there any place the baby might kick that could make you feel queasy?  I think I’ve felt that the last couple days.  

Post # 53
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

for those of you who have been actively feeling your baby kicks…would you say it’s in a different spot (almost) every time you feel it or is it usually near the same spot?  I feel her kicking (or punching) a few times a day and every time I feel her, it’s always in the bottom left part of my belly.  An inch or two bellow my belly button, to the left. At first I didn’t think anything of it, or even notice it but a few days ago thats when I realized that I don’t think I’ve ever felt her moving around anywhere else.  It’s kinda weird.

Post # 54
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@BeatlesFan629:  That’s usually where I feel baby too. Sometimes it will be somewhere else, but usually the same place.

Post # 55
1272 posts
Bumble bee

@angelicwink:  so relieved that everything else looks fine!

Post # 56
1272 posts
Bumble bee

@tracylesq:  Yay for feeling movement! Oh and regarding queasy feelings, when I had that stomach bug, baby girl’s kicks were not pleasant at all, so I’m sure that could be what you’re feeling, even if you’re not sick.

@MrsRose:  no dark line for me yet, just got straight up and checked, haha. Sure it will appear soon enough.

@BeatlesFan629:  mine were always really low, but lately the seem to have shifted up towards my belly button. Already quite centered for me.

Question ladies, I’m 22w +4, and I was feeling quite regular kicks and movement, but haven’t been feeling as much the past few days. This morning I’ve tried lying onto my stomach, and poking and prodding, but have barely felt anything. I’m starting to get a little concerned, but also telling myself that maybe she’s just having a “growing” day. Do your babies have quiet days? At what point would you be worried? I think I’m getting really soft subtle movements but no kicks…

ETA as I hit send I got a fairly clear kick… Still a little worried about lessening movement though.

Post # 57
1090 posts
Bumble bee

@hamikay:  kind of!  I usually feel baby kick up around the top of my tummy, but yesterday I think he must have turned around and I couldn’t really feel anything all day besides what felt like him kicking my cervix once in a while, but nothing like the usual strong kicks I had been feeling.  He must have flipped back over today because he is back to kicking a little too close to my ribs haha.  I think it’s all in how they are positioned down there, and right now they still have lots of room to change positions all the time.  I think as we get further along they start to get a little more squished and have a harder time changing positions.  

Post # 58
19 posts
Newbee

@MrsRose:  I have had a line for weeks! Sorry, I know I barely chime in but I can’t believe I am the only one who has had one for so long. I’m 22w tomorrow (end of September baby) and I think mine came in the middle of week 18. I am just popping now so it was super strange to have like a tiny baby belly with a big zebra stripe down the middle. Also, a note for all you ladies who don’t have them yet, the line goes, um, really far down. My husband said “it’s like an arrow!” because it just points right to my ladybits. Anyway, it’s cool, but it sometimes annoys me because I feel like at a glance it looks like I have a hairy stomach :/ 

Glad all of you ladies and babies are doing well! I am loving following along with all of you!

I’ll also add that I’m super annoyed at my anterior placenta because I barely ever feel the baby kick (STILL!) I am so jealous of all of you that can feel baby bumping around in there!

Post # 59
1272 posts
Bumble bee

@cowgirlace:  that’s a good point, maybe she was just trying out a new position in there 🙂 thanks for your reply. The good news is I’ve been feeling her bopping around all day since I posted this morning, so I was worried for nothing – welcome to parenthood I guess!!

Post # 60
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@hamikay:  Mine has quiet days where I don’t feel him much at all. Yesterday in fact. Try drinking juice and lay down on your side with a pillow under your belly. The pressure seems to make him wiggle. Hope that works for you.

Post # 61
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@MrsRose:  No line here. I didn’t get one last time either, not sure why.

@BeatlesFan629:  My guy kicks all over, but I mainly feel him down low by my hips, left side. Sometimes up high, but mostly lower.

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors