(Closed) September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@LuceBrun:  I’ve had a faint line forever, too.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I have an anterior placenta, too.  I didn’t start really feeling baby kick until the middle of week 23, but it’s been really noticable since then. I could even see the really big kicks from the outside last night. I know it’s frustrating not feeling much yet, but I bet you will soon!

Post # 63
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Happy Memorial Day! 22 weeks and up 10 pounds.

Post # 64
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@LuceBrun:  I have an anterior placenta too and I only just started feeling baby move last week.  I think I first felt the baby on Mother’s Day, but now I’m feeling the baby every day.  I’m 22w4d today.  I’m really looking forward to feeling from the outside and having my husband be able to feel too.  

Post # 65
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@hamikay:  Beckett had a quiet day at 24 weeks. It freaked me out to no end! I had to eat something spicy to get him to move a little. i called my OB and she said that as long as you feel the baby once every 24 hours you’re good. Our babies are having amazing growth spurts right now. Like 1-1.5 inches during the 22-26 week period each week. I’m thinking they are just sleepy!

@paw:  you look amazing!

@tracylesq:  my Darling Husband wasnt able to feel until 23 weeks! I have an anterior placenta!

Post # 66
19 posts
Newbee

@angelicwink: @tracylesq:  Thanks so much! I know it WILL happen eventually, I’m just so darn impatient πŸ™‚ I just imagine it will be so reassuring when I can feel baby kicking away all day and night. 

Post # 67
1272 posts
Bumble bee

@LuluH:  thanks for the tips, I’d tried most things before posting, but a piece of chocolate a bit later did the job! And since then she’s been throwing a non-stop dance party, so I’m sure she’s doing just fine, haha. Glad to hear it’s not just mine though πŸ™‚

@paw:  looking very good! Lovely bump. I think mine looks similar (23 weeks tomorrow) but bigger at night!

@MrsMaskatoBe:  yes, that’s what I was telling myself -she’s just growing.thanks for warning me it might happen again further on though. I thought I’d read that once you’d started feeling movement you always would, so it was surprising to go almost a day with barely any. All fine now though πŸ™‚

@LuceBrun:  I would be impatient too! It will happen soon, I’m sure.

Post # 68
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@cowgirlace:  yeah Darling Husband has gotten better now that he’s felt the baby, but he wont wait more then a minute for the baby to move lol i guess its not that fascinating to them as it is to us πŸ™

@MrsRose:  i noticed the dark line pretty early on, prob towards the middle of the first tri? it was pretty faint, its darkened up a bit now. and yep it goes all the way down to my lady parts lol

@BeatlesFan629:  i usually feel him kicking pretty low on the right side, but he must be doing some exploring lately because i felt him close to my belly button at certain times but then he goes back to kicking and moving around pretty low on my right side.

@hamikay:  i noticed some quiet days , which scared me too but i think as long as you feel even a little movement it should be ok, thanks @MrsMaskatoBe:  for posting what your OB said, that makes me feel alot better too πŸ™‚

@paw:  aww lookin cute mama! nice house btw looks nice and spacious πŸ™‚

Post # 69
289 posts
Helper bee

@MrsRose:  (This is prob old news but..) Aww so glad you finally felt movement regularly. I have such a hard time tying my shoes. I look really funny trying to. I guess flats and flip flops will be my new staple. One of the good things about being pregnant during the summer, we wont have to worry about boots and shoelaces! Yep I got the dark line already for a while now. I don’t mind it too much. It distracts from my funny looking belly button.

@cowgirlace:  DH has been pointing out my largeness lately and it drives me crazy lol.

@tracylesq:  I’m lactose intolerant but since the pregnancy I have been able to handle milk and dairy a lot better. It’s weird but I won’t question it. lol

@hamikay:  I only noticed the veins coincidently when I went to put on lotion and I sat down near the mirror. I can’t look down there at all. Shaving sucks. lol. I also get quiet days (usually weekends.) I don’t know why but maybe its because I walk around more as opposed to when I’m at work and sitting for a while.

@FloridaGatorBride:  I got slightly nauseous this morning and fear that my MS will be coming back as well.

@mtnhoney:  Love seeing the comparison. I have been so bad at taking pics. I feel like I’m going to regret not doing it.

@CircleFace:  I haven’t signed up for classes either. I’m hoping my doc mentions it next session. I got to remember to remind them. I got a pamphlet about them way back when I first went. I hope that wasn’t their way of telling me because I want to take em and don’t want them to fill up. Ekk.

@angelicwink:  Glad to hear the news from your appointment.

@BeatlesFan629:  I’ve been feeling movement low too. I thought I felt a kick way up high once but not so sure since it hasn’t happened again there.

@paw:  Aww you look cute. I can no longer fit into shorts. I don’t like the way maternity shorts look on me either so I’ll be in dresses and pants all summer. I’m gonna miss the shorts since they are so practical and I won’t get any color on my legs otherwise. =/

Post # 70
553 posts
Busy bee

@MrsQuickFox:  yeah, there are still alot of things we haven’t done, start a registry, no real money saving budget for baby expenses (which we need to sit down and figure out asap), no baby furniture or any other baby related purchases, and still havent decided on a name! we’ve been terrible with time management and saving money, i feel like we could be doing more we just have to actually sit down and plan it all out.

i also cant really see down there, if i suck in my stomach and look from the side while i shower i can see somewhat what i’m doing while shavign but its gonna get pretty damn tricky once i get bigger! as it is, i cant reach back there to shave my butt (yes i know, waaay tmi but i figure it’ll give you a good laugh). I got so frustrated with so many attempts at trying that in the end i just had to holler at Darling Husband to come over and do it for me. yes, i made my husband shave my crack lmao lets say now with this baby coming ive learned to become less bashful about my grooming routine. its either let him help or go around being all hairy and not feeling my best. he certainly doesnt mind!

Post # 71
1090 posts
Bumble bee

@CircleFace:  hahahaha…still trying to convince my Darling Husband to do this eventually.  So far I can still reach..but it’s getting tougher!  I am pretty sure I have abnormally long arms. 

@MrsQuickFox:  that stinks about the shorts, I am wearing maternity shorts right now and they are super comfy!  I have found that the only maternity clothes I really like are the ones with the full-panel belly, the ones with the band that only go halfway up your tummy or sit underneath of it really seem to squeeze the crap out of me and I do not like it.  I caved and bought a $40 pair of tiny maternity shorts from Motherhood Maternity.  RIDICULOUS! 

I have my follow-up ultrasound and appointment today, I’m hoping everything looks normal and this little guy’s stomach doesn’t look small anymore.  Gah! I’ve been irrationally worried about it. I also don’t want to know how much weight I’ve gained, I feel like I have totally blown up since my last appointment…when the nurse was checking me in last time she was all “you don’t even look pregnant!” Ha…not anymore! Oh well.  DH has been being better about complimenting my “cute little pregnant body” as he calls it..maybe it really does look better now that I legit look pregnant instead of just chubby.  I also get another FREE ultrasound from the gal I know in u/s tech school so she can practice, so even if baby doesn’t cooperate and show his face today like he didn’t last time, I have one more shot at a cute u/s photo haha.  

OK, back to studying…I’ve been doing bacteria and protozoa all morning…yuck. Stay away from the kitty litter all you pregnant bees! Toxoplasmosis is bad news! Haha..

Here’s my 23 week photo in case anyone didn’t see it on the bump thread πŸ™‚ 

Post # 72
289 posts
Helper bee

@CircleFace:  I’m completely with you on the whole procrastination thing. We are not good with time management either and we are working on finishing up all the outstanding projects on our house so our budget never really is where it needs to be. I broke down this weekend and cried about how we are falling so behind. I feel bad because I can’t help much. By The Way, I LOL’d to your post. I WISH Darling Husband would want to shave me but he refuses. (I’ll remember that next time he asks me to shave his back) So in the end I go at it without looking. I gotta try a mirror next time. 

@cowgirlace:  I am the same way. I only like the full panel. I bought ones with the band (and just so happen to be wearing them right now) and they keep falling off. When I was smaller, they kept cutting into me. All the best for your appointment today! Don’t worry! And btw, you look so cute with that bump!

Post # 73
553 posts
Busy bee

@MrsQuickFox:  DTD is so few and far in between what with the whole spotting/cramping scare and then ive been sick all weekend that i think he was more then thrilled to volunteer, if i had to guess its that  he’s happy to get to see and touch the goods even if its for grooming purposes lol

Post # 74
553 posts
Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  aww ur such a cute preggo! and even tho your gaining weight its all in ur belly, lucky girl!

Post # 75
593 posts
Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  Definitely all in the belly.  Great little bump!  Good luck with the ultrasound and exam today.  Hope baby’s belly is nice and plump too!

Post # 76
593 posts
Busy bee

@LuceBrun:  It was really hard for me to wait too.  Especially since I don’t really look pregnant yet either.  I just wanted some confirmation that baby was in there.  Now that I’ve felt the kicks and movement, I want to feel it ALL the time.  So I get sad when baby is quiet for awhile.  Laughing

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies and Mommas – Part 7!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors