(Closed) September 2013 Babies and Mommas-to-Be Part 4!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you getting any feelings or intuition that you are carrying a boy or a girl?
    Feels like there's a baby boy brewin' down there. : (12 votes)
    30 %
    I'm thinking a girl is growing in there. : (9 votes)
    23 %
    No idea whatsoever. : (10 votes)
    25 %
    Switches back and forth constantly. : (9 votes)
    23 %
  • Post # 3
    588 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

How many weeks until 2nd tri?: 

3 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain/bloat: 

-2lbs on gain but I feel twice the size as far as bloating goes

Unpleasant Symptoms:

Cold symptoms, cramps and pains, boobs still sore, horrible skin, constantly exhausted, leg cramps at night, and horrible mood swings/moodiness.

Any pleasant symptoms?:

No nausea so far!

Cravings: 

Pizza Hut breadsticks dipped in marinara sauce. Chocolate. Fruits

Next appointment & what will happen during: 

March 12th, get to hear the little heartbeat!!! Yay!!!

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?:

No plans but I really want to go to a beach and lie in the sun and sleep/read all day long if I could. I know you’re not supposed to lie in the sun though so really just a week off from everything and not be at home so I don’t feel obligated to clean or get stuff done, or feel bad when I don’t.

Post # 5
    402 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

Yay, thanks for setting this up!

How many weeks until 2nd tri?:  3 weeks and 2 days

Weight gain/bloat:  I’m feeling especially bloated, especially at night. I seem to be up somewhere between 1 and 2 pounds at 9 1/2 weeks.

Unpleasant Symptoms:   I’ve been pretty lucky overall.  Some nausea, but it’s very manageable and no puking so far.  Some breast tenderness, hungry, moody, achiness in my hips and back, and lots of hair growth.

Any pleasant symptoms?:  My boobs have finally grown a little! πŸ™‚

Cravings: Nothing really specific, I’m just hungry all the time.  Sweets sometimes make me a little sick though.

Next appointment & what will happen during: On the 27th, so 13 more days.  I don’t know what all they’ll do then, but we are scheduled to get our first u/s and should get to hear the heartbeat.  Cannot wait to see the little peanut!

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?: Nothing specific planned yet, but I’d like to do something this summer.  Maybe something beach-y and relaxing, while I can still fly.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/september-2013-babies-and-mommas-to-be-part-4#ixzz2KuE9U2vl

Post # 6
    588 posts
    Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  Awww that’s so sweet what your Darling Husband did.

I just have to take a second to say how lucky I am to such such a wonderful man as well. He has been nothing but patient and caring and loving and amazing so far!! I seriously don’t know what I’d do without him!

Post # 8
    588 posts
    Busy bee

@cowgirlace:  I guess I did 12 weeks.

Post # 9
    402 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

@cowgirlace:  I calculated when I would hit 13 weeks, but I’m not sure if that is right.  I agree that the counting is confusing!

Post # 10
    540 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

How many weeks until 2nd tri?: 13 weeks in another 3 weeks, 8 days

Weight gain/bloat: -2 lbs., but I am overweight to start with…I’ve been walking and eating healthier

Unpleasant Symptoms: acid reflux, ridiculous fatigue, gas, huge boobs (they were already too big to start with)

Any pleasant symptoms?: no nausea or vomiting

Cravings: dill triscuits, macaroni, colby cheese, sour patch kids candy

Next appointment & what will happen  during: my first appointment on Monday, 2/18 at ten weeks (sono, HB, UA, bloodwork, hopefully not a Pap since I had one in Oct.)

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if  you could?: saving money for baby…would love a re-do of our honeymoon, but most of it was based around a hot tub  πŸ™‚

My husband has been away for two weeks now and has another week to go–I’m ready for him to be home!  πŸ™‚

Post # 11
    593 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@cowgirlace:  Thanks for the new thread!

How many weeks until 2nd tri?:  Five more weeks!  Seems like an eternity.

Weight gain/bloat:  Neither

Unpleasant Symptoms:   Gas, heartburn, mood swings, sore boobs, food aversions, some nausea.

Any pleasant symptoms?:  I can pretty much get away with anything with my husband.

Cravings:  Carbs, especially macaroni and cheese and cereal.  I can’t get enough milk.

Next appointment & what will happen during:  February 25th for my first ultrasound and blood work!  I can’t wait to see my baby and hear the heartbeat.  

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?:  My husband and I booked a trip last night to San Antonio, TX.  I went when I was a little kid but he’s never been.  We’re going at the end of March during his spring break.  We’ll probably try to get away again during the summer if we can, maybe overnight to Atlantic City.  

Post # 12
    365 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

How many weeks until 2nd tri?:   4 and a half to 12 weeks; 5 and a half to 13 weeks

Weight gain/bloat:  lost about 5 pounds through MS.

Unpleasant Symptoms:   MS has subsided a lot, or I have gotten it under better control… not sure which.  Sore boobs; horrible skin

Any pleasant symptoms?:  That’s funny…

Cravings: Chocolate (all the time)!  

Next appointment & what will happen during:  March 6 – 10 weeks appointment.  We heard the heartbeat at 6 and everything was checking out well, so she said not to be back until then.  

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?:  We are actually moving in July from TN to FL!  Eeeek…. not looking forward to that! However, we both have a week off from work in May that we are taking to look for a new place to live.  I’m hoping we can find some time to relax in there and go to the beach as well… so, sort of for finding a place to live and maybe combine with mini-babymoon.

Post # 13
    365 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

@PilotsGirl56:  I am actually going through the same thing – hubby away a total of 3 weeks, and we are finsihing in the 2nd week now.  Definitely ready for him to be home too!

Post # 14
    751 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

How many weeks until 2nd tri?:  IDK if second is 12 or 13 weeks? But I’m 10w4d right now! So not too long πŸ™‚

Weight gain/bloat: No idea! I hadn’t weighed myself for months before I found out I was pregnant..so idk what my starting weight was! 

Unpleasant Symptoms: Exhaustion, nausea if I don’t constantly eat, pimples, sore boobs, random twinges in my tummy, and horrible moodiness!

Any pleasant symptoms?: No vomiting yet! *Knock on wood!*

Cravings: Carbs, carbs, carbs!

Next appointment & what will happen during: I just had an appointment last night! Darling Husband and I got to listen to the baby’s heartbeat for the first time πŸ™‚ it was magical!

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?

No plans! I would love to go to a quiet, peaceful hotel/resort with Darling Husband though! Just a little romantic getaway.

Post # 15
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

How many weeks until 2nd tri?: 3 weeks until 12, 4 to 13. After the dating scan last week, looks like my exact due date is Sept 20, which means I’ll prob have the babies in the 1st week of the month at very latest.

Weight gain/bloat: No weight gain, but I’ve got bloat out the wazoo. Literally, it’s going out the ‘wazoo’. All the time. Shame.

Unpleasant Symptoms:  gas, weird pooing (nothing for a week, then poo’d 3 times in the last 36 hours), emotional, NAUSEA, headaches, dizziness, exhaustion, and crazy dreams. 

Any pleasant symptoms?: My rack is looking pretty legendary.

Cravings:  changes every day, but I have been craving a BLT for the past 2 days. I think it’s because of the Helman’s commercials on The Taste. Last week it was Tuna salad. Tonight it was frozen peas in a cup. Mmmmm. 

Next appointment & what will happen during: Interview with a vampire and medical history on March 4th, then scans for Fish n Chips on the 13th. 

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?: We’re planning to head to Switzerland this summer, though I don’t know if that’s a baby moon since it’s more just a cheap driving/BnB holiday with my brothers. We may take the train to Paris for a few days when I’m closer to the due date, but nothing major. 

Post # 16
    1720 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

How many weeks until 2nd tri?:  ONE!! Almost to 12w. Hope all is still cooking well down there. πŸ™‚

Weight gain/bloat: SO much bloat. I don’t even want to hop on the scale.

Unpleasant Symptoms: Nausea, severe constipation.

Any pleasant symptoms? My ta-tas are a little bigger.

Cravings: It was cheese…now it’s waffles.

Next appointment & what will happen during: I have my NT scan 2/20/13, to check for genetic abnormalities. Next OB appt is 3/4/13.

Any upcoming travel plans (babymoon?), or where would you go if you could?: Our honeymoon is 3/24/13. A cruise to the Bahamas for a week πŸ™‚

The topic ‘September 2013 Babies and Mommas-to-Be Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors